Chapter 2 : Transmigrated

'Pain. It hurts. I can't move. My whole body hurts. Where am I? It's all black. I can't move. Am I in hell?'

You aren't, dear.  An elderly voice was heard in my head.

'Who?! Who's speaking?' I become a little nervous because I can't move and can't speak, but he still heard my thoughts and his voice...I clearly heard his voice directly in my head.

A light appeared before me and a figure could be seen, but my eyesight is still a little blurry so I can't see his appearance.

Stay calm, dear. I'll tell you everything you want.

'Where am I?'

You're in the Nine Heavenly Pagoda.

'Nine Heavenly Pagoda? What's that?'

It's a Legendary Artifact with nine floors. It possesses a space dimension and all the cultivation skills, pills and armaments that the previous masters possessed. You're now the new master.

'Master? I don't remember having this kind of thing.'

The Nine Heavenly Pagoda was attracted by your strong mental power, talent and you yourself. You're the fated master of the Nine Heavenly Pagoda. After eight thousands of years it has finally recognized a master. It made a contract with your soul when you transmigrated here in this world.

'Transmigrated?' I clearly died. How did I transmigrate?

After you where killed, your soul transmigrated here in the Starlight Continent with the Nine Heavenly Pagoda. Here all people can cultivate and at the peak of the cultivation path they can became Gods or Goddesses. The Nine Heavenly Pagoda also found you a new body, the body had to be without a soul so yours could enter, so the Nine Heavenly Pagoda found to you a body that just died.

'Starlight Continent, a new body....' I was stunned. I had another chance to live and this time I won't do the same mistake as before! But... 'Then who are you?'...I have to first understand who he is.

Me? Hehe, I'm a fragment of the soul of the previous master of the Nine Heavenly Pagoda, Sheng Tian. Little thing, do you want to become my disciple?

'No.'

Ou? Why?

'Because I won't have any benefits in becoming your disciple.' And who would accept someone as a master after seeing him for the first time, maybe he's also weak.

...haha, hahaha! Little thing do you know with who you're speaking with?

'The previous owner of the Nine Heavenly Pagoda, Sheng Tian?' Are you stupid? You just said it yourself.

Yes, you're right but not only that. I was the most powerful cultivator in the entire Starlight Continent, if I wasn't ambushed by those b*stards then I would've already become a God. Becoming my disciple you'll inherit all of my skills that are the strongest in the world.

I think about it for a while the I accept to become his disciple. '...disciple meets master.'

Hahahaha, finally I also have a disciple. From now on you are my, Sheng Tian's disciple. Dear disciple now I'll give you all of my skills and you have to study diligently. You must remember two things: don't be greedy of power and don't reveal your talents. Greed can destroy ones life. Your talent is one in a millions years. You have to hide and be strong enough to have the power to protect yourself and the people dear to you. Only when you have enough power can you do what you want and protect who you want. In this world the powerful are respected and the weak are nothing. You must become strong so that no one can bully you.

'Yes, master. Disciple understands.'

mmm. I did a good choice to make you my disciple. Master is only a fragment of soul so I cant stay any longer. Now I'll give you all of my skills. It'll be painful at first because of all the knowledge that will be given to you. Master has to go, I've used all of my remaining energy. Dear disciple its good that I was able to meet you before going. Remember become strong. I'll give you these as my gifts for accepting you as my disciple. Farewell my one and only disciple.

His voice was further and further at the end. He was gone forever.

Before I can ask him what it meant an unbearable pain attacked my head making me inhale a cold breath from the pain and faint.