Chapter 17 : You Are THAT Nalan Xi?! (2)

"You are THAT Nalan Xi?!" Shouted someone.

All the gazes turn to the person that shouted, it was a 17 years old guy that has a shocked look on his face.

"That Nalan Xi?" Asked someone else for exploration.

"Yes, yes. Haven't you heard of the third young miss of the General's Manor in Nan Feng Empire? It's said that she escaped with a man six years ago, but...is master really that Nalan Xi?"

"Yes." Nalan Xi said expressionlessly.

Her reply shocked all of them. Master is really that Nalan Xi? But isn't it way too different from the rumors?!
Never trust a rumor again, they're all lies.

"Then master why did you escape from the General's Manor to come to the Qian Shou Mountain?" The same boy asked.

"Why? Ha." Nalan Xi laughed scornfully. "I was a trash and an eyesore so my gentle second sister sent me assassins the day of my eighth birthday day and threw me into the Qian Shou Mountain to feed the mystical beasts."

Hearing her words, they breathed in cold air. The General's Manor second young miss six years ago was only 10 years old! How could a child of her age be so vicious!

"Master what will you do now?" This time is An Yi that asked. She's very respectful towards her and was also the most talented one within all the two hundred people.

"I'll firstly return to the Nan Feng Empire, but I still don't plan to let them know about me. I'll participate in the Four Great Empire's Tournament and show them what they have lost. The tournament will be a year later so I'll firstly grater information about mother." Nalan Xi said. "We'll go to the Nan Feng Empire tomorrow. An Si, An Wu and An Ba, you and your squads will be staying here to survey the sect. An Yi and An San will be following me. An Er will be staying in the Ghost Jewelry Shop, An Liu in the Ghost Armament Shop and An Qi in the Ghost Pill Shop, you have to take your squad as guards while An Yi and An San, you take three people of your squad while the others stay in the sect."

"Yes, master." They all said in unison and after bowing they went to follow her orders.

"Tomorrow we'll return to the Nan Feng Empire. I wonder if my dear family misses me." Nalan Xi said to herself while chuckling evilly.

*****
Sorry if it's a bit short this chapter😣 I'll try to write more in the next.