Chapter 18 : I'm Not a Kitten!

Today is the day that Nalan Xi and the others will depart to the Nan Feng Empire.

They didn't really need to prepare carriages because Nalan Xi could directly teleport them.

An Yi, An San were waiting for Nalan Xi with the three people each of them chose.

Nalan Xi arrived before them with Xiao Yang and Xiao Yue following her. "Are you ready?" She asked them and they nodded in response. Nalan Xi cast a mass teleportation spell. A white light enveloped them and they felt the warmth of the spirit power.

"Teleport." Nalan Xi said as the light flashed more brightly and they couldn't help but close their eyes.

After opening their eyes again, they found themselves in the underground training room in the Ghost Shops. The underground training room is connected to all the Ghost Shops and is the place where they mostly cultivate and train.

"Xiao Yang, go and find a home to buy that is near the Ghost Shops." Nalan Xi said and Xiao Yang left the room after paying his respects.

While waiting for Xiao Yang, Nalan Xi strolled around the Shops and after a stick incense of time, Xiao Yang returned.

He found a place that is quiet and away from the crowd streets, but it's a big place and it isn't too far from the Ghost Shops.

Nalan Xi headed there and frowned when she saw an old house. Even if it was big, it was still very old. She used her wood and earth elements to make a new manor. Green and yellow light enveloped the entire old house and after only a second a grand manor appeared where the previous house was.

It's a little bigger than the houses of nobles, it seems that this place is very desolate so nobody wants to stay here and this makes it easier for Nalan Xi.

After entering, Nalan Xi puts all the things out of her space and takes a nap.

At midnight, under the light of the moon, the girl's eyes open again. Her phoenix eyes are so clear and bewitching that they could even make the moon pale in comparison.

She gets up and exits the room from the window doubtlessly, without waking An Yi and the others up.

She went to stroll the Imperial Capital of Nan Feng Empire by jumping on the roofs of the houses. While strolling around she thought of how to make her own sect stronger and how she should pass the time in this year in the Nan Feng Empire.

While thinking she didn't notice that her foot slipped and fell backward.

Boom

Splash

The sound of the roof being broken was heard and then it was followed by the sound of the water.

Nalan Xi found herself in hot water and knew that they already knew of her presence. She stood up and tried to get out of the water when she suddenly felt her waist being embraced by big and muscular hands.

"Who are you?!" She shouted and struggled to get out of the embrace. She could feel his hot chest on her back, his perfect muscles that suit perfectly on his tall and slim body.

"It should be I to ask who you are, kitten." A manly and sexy voice came from behind her. She felt the hot breath of the man on her neck and it made her body shiver from the unknown feeling.

"Release me and I'm not a kitten!" Nalan Xi struggled even more but even with her strength, she couldn't free herself. After understanding that struggling was useless, she became to condense her spiritual energy to teleport.

"Oh! No, no. I won't allow you to escape, kitten. The man said when he felt the spiritual energy that came from her body. He released one of his hands and blocked her acupuncture point.

Nalan Xi couldn't use her spiritual energy anymore and couldn't even move anymore, she knew that this time she fell in a dragon's den.

Suddenly she heard footsteps coming here.

"Master, did something happen?" Someone shouted from outside. His voice was filled with worry and concern.

"No, you may all leave." The man said in a cold voice, different from when he spoke to Nalan Xi.

"Yes." The same man spoke and told the other guards to leave.

After all the men were gone, he started to focus again on the little kitten in his arms. He turned the little girl so that she could see clearly his face.

Nalan Xi's eyes widened when she saw the man's appearance and her jaw almost dropped. His face is as beautiful as carved ice jade. His eyes were so deep that you couldn't see the bottom. His lips carried a tint of red and his cheeks were slightly flushed from the hot water making his appearance even more alluring.

He possessed a face that was the perfect artwork of God. He could make any woman scream just by seeing his face. Then there is also his figure, he was wearing a light gown so his perfect abs could be seen.

The man was amused by Nalan Xi's reaction but was also stunned by her beauty. He didn't know that in this world was someone that could be even more beautiful than a Goddess.

Her eyes are black, like a black hole, and are wide in shock and her long eyelashes fluttered slightly with drops of water on them that seemed crystals. Her red lips are wet and slightly parted making him want to kiss them. Her black hairs are long and wet and some were attached making her even more alluring and bewitching.

She has a white as snow skin that seemed that could break at any time. Her clothes were attached to her body because of the water making him see all the curves of her alluring body.

He bends down and kisses her red and soft lips. He didn't go further because he knew that if he did she wouldn't forgive him.

Nalan Xi was stunned for a moment, but when she awoke her gaze she used all her force to free her acupuncture points and push the man away.

"B*stard! I'll make you pay for what you did!" She said angrily while wiping her lips and then teleported to her room.

The man just stood there watching the leaving figure of the little girl.

"Lan Yu, go and investigate about her." He said coldly.

"Yes, master." A voice came from behind the man. He is one of his shadow guards and when the girl entered he already knew it but his master told him to don't move. After bowing he disappeared from the bathroom.

"I'll find you and make you mine, kitten." A devilishly smile appeared on his face as he said these words.

*****
Sorry for the long wait but I promised to write a longer chapter and this was also a present for your support. I didn't expect to reach 2k readings in just two weeks. Thank you for your support and I hope you like this chapter too.