Chapter 4 : Nalan Xi

In the outer region of the Qian Shou Mountain, a little girl is lying on the ground.

She look disheveled, her hair are messy covering her face, her clothes are dirty and her body is full of scars caused by the whippings of a whip, some old and some new, and her body is also very malnourished.
Her face is clearly that of a devastatingly beauty that can cause the downfall of countries, but was ruined by the countless bruises on her face and her rough skin. She has a sickly white skin and doesn't have a snow white jade like skin like any noble lady and through her skin could be also seen her bones displaying how malnourished she is.

She was supposed to be dead but because of an unknown case she is still alive.

Her long eyelashes slightly moved like a butterfly lightly flapping her wings, her small hand slightly twitched, she's waking up.

She slowly opens her eyes, the bright sunlight makes her close them again and frown for the pain she felt from her eye.

"Hiss" She tried to move but inhales a cold breath because of the pain she felt. Just by slightly moving caused her to feel so much pain. One has to know that in her previous life she was almost didn't feel pain if one stabbed her, but now she could feel pain again. Probably it's the pain of all the injures on the body adding to the pain she felt from the knowledge and memories she had acquired that is too painful.

No, it's not because of this. It's because of the pain felt from that time  that caused her to feel so much pain. Now all the times she feels pain she remembers that time and...him.

"Haha..." She laughs bitterly at her thoughts. She still can't forget him. She loved him so much but...

She shakes her head to remove all the thoughts of that man from her head.

Nalan Xi... This is the name of the owner of this body, and mine, coincidentally we have the same name.

When her master gave her his knowledge, the memories of Nalan Xi, the General's Manor's miss, also entered her mind.

Thinking of her master, Nalan Xi couldn't help but feel sad. She now had a greater understanding of her master but she didn't have the chance to be together with him.

Master, I swear, I'll take revenge for you! I'll never forgive those shameless b*stards that ambushed master! Just by killing them by a hundred times isn't enough to appease my hatred for them!

I'll also take revenge for the deceased Nalan Xi! I'll have those from the General's Manor to pay the price for what they did!

Nalan Xi was the third young of the General's Manor. She was rumored to be a trash and a fool. She was unloved by her father, her mother disappeared when she was two and her father's other wives and concubines hated her and her stepbrothers and stepsisters always bullied her. Her 8th birthday day her second sister, Nalan Qiu Er, sent her a splendid present: she sent her assassins to kill her. She was tired to see an eyesore like her and sent assassins to kill her and throw her into the Qian Shou Mountain to feed the mystical beasts.

Nalan Qiu Er... Nalan Family...You'll all pay the price for what you did!