Chapter 11 : Create a Sect

Even if in the Qian Shou Mountain Nalan Xi didn't lack resources, she still needs to go to the city. What she needs now are informations.

This is the first time she went into a city and Xiao Yang and Xiao Yue wanted to accompany her.

The three of them went to a city at the border of Nan Feng Empire.

Tea houses are the places where is most suitable to obtain informations. Here nobles and commoners chat about things that recently happened and rumors they heard about.

Nalan Xi, Xiao Yang and Xiao Yue are at a corner hearing what the others are saying while drinking tea.

They didn't notice that the others were always gazing at them or it's better to say that they didn't care.

Even if they were still very young and wearing plain clothes the other customers knew that they're not common people from their aura, there are many clans that send their younger generation outside to gain actual battle experience without revealing their identities and now they're at the border of the Nan Feng Empire and near the Qian Shou Mountain.

The other customers tried to say all the rumors they knew to their friends while raising their voices to let the three of them take an interest and speak with them, but the three seemed uninterested in all the things they said, they simply sat there drinking tea elegantly.

On the other hand Nalan Xi was very interested in what they said and she understood why they continuously raised their voices, but she simply didn't express any emotion on her face. Then she heard something really interesting.

"Hey, hey have you heard? The third young miss of the General's Manor, Nalan Xi, disappeared 3 years ago." Customer 1 said while raising his voice and shooting glances at Nalan Xi and co.

"What? Are you joking?" Exclaimed Customer 2.

"No, no. This is something known by all in the imperial capital." Continued Customer 1.

"Oh, right I heard of that too." Customer 3 spoke up. "I heard that the third young miss of the General's manor is a trash and has a ghostly appearance. I heard she escaped to stay with a man. She is the daughter of an unloved concubine and her mother went missing when she was still two. Some people said that she had a lover and escaped abandoning her daughter. This time the daughter also went missing, like mother like daughter."

"She escaped with a men? Wasn't she only 8 years old 3 years ago? At such a young age and already doing such a thing. Tsk tsk who knows what she'll become, maybe a prostitute? Haha" Said Customer 2.

Trash? Ghostly appearance? Escaped with a man? Like mother like daughter? Becoming a prostitute?

Hearing those words Nalan Xi's mouth raised in a devilishly smile. The people that were paying attention to them saw this smile and they felt like their soul was stolen.

Nalan Xi continued to drink her tea while smiling but Xiao Yang and Xiao Yue knew that she was angry.

She could tolerate all they said about her but the only thing she couldn't tolerate is that they said bad things about her mother.

She doesn't remember her mother's appearance but she still remembers her gentle voice and her gentle hugs.

Nalan Xi suddenly gets up attracting the attention of all the people.

"Xiao Yang, Xiao Yue. Let's go." She calmly said and went to the door with graceful steps.

Xiao Yang took some money and gave them to the waiter and followed Nalan Xi and Xiao Yue.

She needs to create her own sect so she can have more informations to be able to find her mother and have enough strength to take revenge, for the previous Nalan Xi and for her master.