Chapter 8 : Celestial Jade Guqin

After chatting with the two little things, Nalan Xi went to the Celestial Jade Guqin.

While approaching it she could feel the coldness of the jade and the killing intent that the guqin is emanating.

"What do I have to do with this?" She asked Ye Ling.

Ye Ling was following her all the time. He looked at the guqin and thought. That was master Sheng Tian's weapon, so as master Sheng Tian's disciple she would be able to use it. He told about his thoughts to Nalan Xi.

Nalan Xi looked at the Celestial Jade Guqin for a moment and then decided to try touching it.

Hong

A stong spirit power was emanated from the Celestial Jade Guqin making Nalan Xi retreat a step.

"Master!" When Ye Ling saw that the situation was grave it was already too late.

Drip Blood flowed from Nalan Xi's mouth dripping on the ground, she raised her hand to wipe it.

"Master are you alright?" Ye Ling asked worriedly. Why? It shouldn't be like this. Why does the Celestial Jade Guqin reject master? "Master you don't have to try anymore otherwise you'll get gravely injured."

Previously Nalan Xi wasn't that interested in the guqing. She thought that it was only an instrument of great quality. This explains why Ye Ling said this was the best weapon of her master.

"Great weapon" She raised the corners of her mouth in a charming smile and tried to touch the guqin again.

Hong

Another burst of spirit power could be felt, but this time Nalan Xi didn't retreat, instead she released her monstrous mental power and attached the guqin.

The mental power of Nalan Xi was already abnormal, but after contracting the two little Celestial Beasts, her mental power increased again by threefold.
Just by using her mental power she could make anyone bow in respect.

After feeling Nalan Xi's pressure the Celestial Jade Guqin calmed down. It now recognizes Nalan Xi as his new master.

Nalan Xi felt very satisfied. Today she really hit jackpot.

"Master would you like to go to the Sacred Purification Lake?" Asked Ye Ling.

Sacred Purification Lake? Just by the name one could guess what it is.

"What's the Sacred Purification Lake?" But Nalan Xi still asked.

Ye Ling rolled his eyes. His master is really stupid. If Nalan Xi heard his thoughts she would be angered to the point of coughing out blood. She just asked a question to have a detailed explanation, can you please not think she's stupid to that degree?

"Just like the name, the Sacred Purification Lake is a lake where flows a sacred water. That water has the ability of purifying the body and even the soul. After purifying the body your body will be as strong as a mystical beast's body or even better. In this world the human's body isn't weaker to the mystical beast's body by only two or threefold, but by almost tenfold. After purifying your body your cultivation speed will also increase by twofold and after purifying the soul your mental strength will also increase by twofold and even without cultivating you could absorb the spirit power."

Nalan Xi this time is really dumbfounded. What kind of jackpot is this?! This is simply too godly!