Chapter 21 : The Imperial Grandson's Birthday Banquet (2)

Today is the day of the Imperial Grandson's birthday banquet. It's 8pm, the sky is already dark and the place that shines more in these dark streets is the Imperial Palace. The carriages came one after another and stopped before the Imperial Palace's gates and from the luxurious carriages, nobles and aristocrats descended one after another. Not only the nobles and aristocrats were invited, but also disciples or elders from powerful sects and clans. They had a feeling that something interesting will happen tonight.

On the throne, were seated the Emperor and the Empress, and below them were the Crown Prince, Feng Chaofeng, the Crown Princess, Nalan Shiyue, and their son, the special guest of this banquet, Feng Qiuniu.

Today they have also a very important guest that they cannot afford to offend, Nangong Lie. He's a very mysterious person. Nobody knows who he really is, but one thing they know is: he's not someone to mess around with.

He possesses a face that was the perfect artwork of God. He could make any woman scream just by seeing his face. Then there is also his figure, tall and imposing. He has a devilish smile on his face that could make any woman blush, but his aura is cold, colder that an iceberg and all of them heard about his way of handling matters and only one word could describe it, ruthless, so they didn't dare approach him.

The banquet began with the Emperor's announcement: "Today we're here to celebrate our grandson's 3rd birthday day. We're really happy for all of you to have come here to participate in this joyous day. We hereby announce the beginning of the banquet, may all of you have a good stay."

He sat down on the dragon throne with his beloved Empress and gazed at the crowd that came one after another to present their presents for the Imperial Grandson. Their presents are mostly precious weapons or rare medicinal herbs or high grade pills. Just with a glance and one could notice that all of their presents were not suitable for a child of three years, clearly they just wanted to have a good relationship with the Imperial Family.

The first ones to give their presents were the rich merchants that were seated the most distant from the Emperor. And the last one to give their presents were the disciples and elders from powerful sects and clans and Nangong Lie. Even if they don't know about Nangong Lie's background, but even someone blind can see that his background must not be so simple.

Nangong Lie's present is the one that attracted most people's attention. He gifted a space ring. Space rings are very rare because only Armament Masters with Space element can make one. A low ranked one that have the space as big as a room and the one that Nangong Lie gave was a middle grade one and it can has the space as big as an Imperial Palace.

Nangong Lie wasn't like other nobles that gave their presents to the Emperor, but gave it at Feng Qiuniu.

"Thanks, big brother!" The little prince was very happy that he received a gift. He was born in the Imperial Family so even at his age, he knew of the greed of the people and darkness at the Imperial Harem of the Emperor. Even if today was his birthday, no one gave him a present, they all gift them to his Imperial Grandfather only to befriend him. Nangong Lie is the only one that gave him something and from the greedy eyes if the other people, he knew that the gift of this big brother is very valuable.

Nangong Lie only nodded and went to his seat.

"Now that all the presents are all given, starts the banq-" When the eunuch spoke, he was interrupted by a soft and melodious voice.

"Wait a moment."

*****
Hehe~ sorry for the cliffhanger but you'll need to wait a bit more~~😈
I'm still thinking of what to make her wear🤔😭but I still can't choose😭and I still need to choose Xi's presentttttt🤧I need something that can cause trouble to the Imperial Family, mainly for Nalan Shiyue (hehe I know I'm very evil~)
I accept any suggestion! (If you have ideas haha)
Comment all you want~~I'll read alllll of them so helpppppp meeeeeee *shouts SOS* (😂)
Anyway I'll wait for a week to give you enough time to comment. I would like to give more time to the others that might not make it in time, but if I really did so you might just kill me for this cliffhanger haha~