1- breakout day#

So let's start from the beginning. I'm Pila and I live in the land of the dead. It's not all bad... who am I kidding!? It's awful but let's start with the cliché back story. How it started, where I was... time lapse...

Breakout day
May 1 2023
Age:15
Time: 4 o,clock
Status: home alone

I sit home alone. It happens to be a public holiday and I decided to stay home and binge on The Originals while half the school went to a party. I only didn't go because... okay I don't have a concrete reason. I just don't want to go. I sit and shuvel popcorn into my mouth when a nock entrupts me. I stand and head for the door and on the other side is Naomi, my best friend.

"Hey-"

"Dude, you won't believe what happen to me on the way here." Naomi rushes in side.

"What-"

"A hobbo jumped me. And ya I can fight her off but she bit me. Bit me! That lady is crazy as hell. A danger to humanity!" I laugh first until I see the bite mark on her arm. It's looks nasty.

"Weirdo. let me fix it" we move into the kitchen where I get the first aid kit. After I fix Naomi's bite we settled into the couch in silence but Naomi keeps moaning about not feeling well so she sleeps beside me. We were going to go to the hospital the next day just in case. An hour later I decide to get some juice. When I come back I see Naomi standing and just staring. I don't pay much attention when I walk past.

"I see your better." Nothing. "You can sleep over" nothing "I'll call your mom. Whats her number again?" Nothing so I turn and just when I do she lunges at me.

"Da fuck!?" I struggel on the floor trying to stop her from biting me. She had a crazed look in her eye. I shout her name repeatedly but she just wants my flesh. I finally throw her off and sprint to the kitchen. She follows snarling and thrashing all over with red, crazed eyes. She lunges at me again but I grab a knife from beside me and plunge it into her head.

She instantly stops moving and falls to the floor twitching.

I just killed my best friend

A zombie.