14- shoulder to lean on*

We make it home at the start of sunset. The first place I start is the secret cupboard. Well, it's not secret it's just no one asks about it.

I open and grab a bottle of wine. I've been saving this and the other two bottles for important occasion but I guess this counts right.

I take a swing as I sit on the bed, legs crossed, looking into oblivion. I don't pay attention to anyone as I let my mind wonder.

What if Si wasn't there? Then what? I would have been raped? I can kill zombies anytime and I would be fine but that was kind of tromatic.

I take another swing before I feel the bed dip next to me I see someone unexpected in my peripheral version, Ryder.

I don't move but I can't help it. A single tear escapes down my cheek. I feel a large arm around my shoulders and I don't care who it is and I lean into thier chest and just close my eyes.

I startle awake, as usual, due to my grumbling stomach.

I look around the dark bunker with only the solar lamp on. The three sit around it, chatting.

I walk up to them, grabbing a can of something on the way. I sit between Si and Sophie. Everyone stops to look at me.

"What?" They still say nothing but look unsure on what to say.

"Look. The pasts the past. Let's leave it at that. Okay?"

They all nod and go back to talking about random stuff. I join in if need until we all separate to go to bed.

I do my night routine and jump in to bed with Si beside me.

"Good night Roobie Black" I roll my eyes

"Good night creep"

I turn my back to him and fall asleep surprisingly quick.