12- one stop shop*

It's morning and we just finished eating breakfast of crackers ,that are still good, and mini Viennas/sausages.

I'm dressed for the day (top) and packing my gun and axe.

I turn towards the three other people who are also gearing up but they don't know for what.

"Okay. This is what's happening. We are all going out to find stuff. Si and I one group, you and Sophie together. We gather as much stuff, supplies for the upcoming... trip. We good?"

"Uh... yah." Sophie answers. The small cuts she had are now scabs or fully healed.

"Here is a wakie takie. Use it, don't use it. I don't care." I hand Ryder one and keep the other.

"Let's go then" I march towards the door, unlock it and walk out with the guys following behind me. Si closes the door with a bang, as usual.

"Shhhhh! Always Si! You always slam the door." I whisper yell.

"Sorry. The door just came at me!" He whisper yells back. I roll my eyes and walk through the fenced garden.

"Ryder and Sophie left and we'll go right. Be back in..." I check my watch "4 hours"

"All right." Sophie smiles

"Be safe" Ryder smirks then winks before turning with his sister and walking off. I stare at thier backs while they walk off.

"Well let's go then" Si snaps. I turn to him with a frown but don't say anything as we walk down the street.

It's been 3 hours of scavenging and we are starting to make our way back.

We took back roads to minimise zombie sightings. We were walking silently side by side, looking out for anymore zombies accept the ones far down the road.

I see a gas station up ahead and I, more or less, shout in joy which almost gives Si a heartattake.

"Woah! You almost killed me which would be funny because I always expected a zombie to kill me." I smile and run ahead while axing two zombies along the way.

"Hey! Wait up!" Si runs up beside me as we turn into the gas station.

I slow to a walk.

"Why are we here?"

"We need gas"

"We don't have a car." I smirk as I look over my shoulder at Si

"And who said that?" He raises a brow. I just smile and turn back to look for one of those, red, 5L gas containers.

"Help me look for a gas container" Si and I look around until we finally find two.

"Okay, check if the pumps work and fill these up. I'll go inside and check for some other stuff."

"Are you sure?"

"Yah. I'll be fine." He nods but doesn't look convinced. I turn and make my way into the small store.

When I finaly get through the heavily barricaded door. I tap loudly on one of the shelves to make sure no zombie charge toward me.

Quite, which makes sense since it was so heavily barricaded.

I relax a bit as I make my way down the short isles until I get to the last isle.

"Who do we have here?" A bulky man with a big dirty beard, brown eyes and a bald head asks from infront appearing me.

"No one you know. Well I don't know you but you may know me which would be creepy." The look in his eyes is disgusting as he looks me up and down.

I think this won't end well so I decided to reach for my gun but someone tackles me from behind. We fall and struggle on the floor. I can't see thier face but I don't care. My main priority is the gun.

Gone.

What!? My guns has been snatched from me. I'm about to scream for Si but a hand clamps over my mouth. I try bite the hand but I can't even move a muscle.

Someone wraps thier arms around me like a python constricting oxygen flow.

I look up and see two men in front of me while one is holding me with a hand over my mouth.

The two men look at me like food while creeply smiling.

Oh gosh.