28- the audacity#

"What are you-"

In a second, he's lips are on mine.

Da fuck!?

My eyes are open as I stare at he's closed ones. He pulls away a heartbeat later and stands there staring down at me, not saying a word.

"What just happened?" Sophie whispers what i'm thinking.

"Ryder. That was not cool how dare you. We both know that you guys like me and we all know how I feel about all of this. This love triangle shit and you have the audacity to kiss me? Without my concent!?" I'm angry. Really angry. But I'm not done, sadly. When I'm angry, I ramble and that's what happening.

"So out of nowhere you just decide to come forward and kiss me huh!? You decided to take my first kiss right here right now! Who said I even want you!? What are you thinking. Am I overeating?" I'm actually asking myself.

"I don't think so! You know what?" I want to stand but the remember my injuries.

"I want to stand and leave but I can't so your going to leave" I say, not looking at he's regretfull face anymore.

"Roobie, I'm-"

"-just! Please." I whisper the last part and he finally gets the hint, retreating up stairs and into he room.

Only now do I notice Si standing and looking at me with anger, concern and a hint of jealousy. Really? He jealous. Boys can be so...

This is turning in some drama I never signed up for.

I see it in in he's face. He's chocolate eyes. He wants to say something so I stop him before he might regret it.

"I would like to be left alone please." Sophie  doesn't hesitate when standing and leaving, but Si does.

Now I'm left alone, siting on the coach.

Am I being irrational?

No.

Or am I?

Na. I don't think so.

I'm just mad he'd pull something like this. After I had poured my heart out. Told them, told him, I don't want to love but no. He ambushes me with a kiss.

This is becoming way more dramatic then I thought and there are still zombies roaming the outside.

I look around the room once more.

I gusse I'm on night shift

(A/N-not interesting but it's gonna get better because, like Roobie said, there are still zombies roaming out there and it's funny how I'm writing this on a blood moon- I was going include it in the book and have the zombies involved because well, BLOOD MOON but let's see if the book caries on.

Pls vote. If you got this far, u obviously like the book so please vote on the chapters.)