16- slight problem*

Roobie POV:

I'm the first to wake up. Today is the day we leave so I need to get things ready. I go bath ,because I won't be able to on the trip, then dress up. (Top)

Today I decided to be a little more fancy putting on ripped black jeans, a white tee, a denim jacket, a black beanie, my shades, combats, a hand gun and my trusted axe.

I take out four cans of food and finish packing the the rest. I pack the rest of the important supplies and weapons and put then by the door. The bunker is basically empty ,except for the big stuff, by the time everyone wakes up.

"Woah. Were we robed," Si asks as he yarns and looks around. I thought of saying something like 'ask Ryder' but I decided against it.

Sophie looks at the stuff by the door with a frown.

"How are we going to carry all this stuff" I pause from checking the water bottles and turn to Sophie and Ryder , who also looks confused.

"I ain't carrying anything but if you want to, nock yourself out" they look horrified.

"We can't carry this all alone. That's torture.!" Sophie exclaims.

"Oh. You want to carry it alone? Fine by me." Si covers he's laugh with a cough. I think he knows We have a ride.

"Hey Si. Help me with these things." I walk over to the load with the supplies like food, pots, fire starting thing, first aid and stuff.

"Coming" Si says smiling walking past a stunded looking Sophie and Ryder.

"I'm going to bath or something." Sophie shakes her head and walks into the makeshift bathroom.

I stack up as much stuff in my arms so I can do less trips back and forth. Si's towers of stuff is higher and less sturdy.

"Si, if you drop, brake or cause zombies to attake us I'm not going to hesitate tying you to a pole."

"I'm good. I think." Si answers from somewher behind the stack of stuff. All is see is a bit of he's eyes and forehead.

I walk towards the door but realise a problem.

"Ahhh,  Si?"

"Yah?" He catches a small object that almost toppled over.

"We have a small problem."

"Which is?"

"The door is locked."

"That's not a small problem! If I put all this down then... oh wait. I can't put it down. You put all your stuff down unlock the door."

"But everything is so nicely stacked." I point looking at my own stack of stuff. "I can't unstack it because both my hands are holding the bottom."

"Then what are we sapposed to-"

"-I got an idea" he stops waiting. I huff at my bad planning.

"Ryder."

"Yahhh?" He asks unsure.

"Come here." He moves forward. "Closer." He's less than an armreach away.

"I want you to put your hand in my shirt-"

"What!" Both Si and Ryder shout.

"Let me finish. The key is right at the top so there won't be any touchy touchy going on."

"I can't-"

"Just do it or your not coming with." I challenge. Ryder clenches he's jaw and hands.

"Fine" he moves even closer and lifts he's hand.

"Okay. Just pull back the top of the shirt and you'll see the key resting just under the bra."

"Why can't we wait for Sophie." Si grumbles. Whats he's problem?

"Because I need to pack early so we can leave early so we can get there early so Ryder, speed it up. Your burning daylight."

Ryder pulls open the shirt at the top with one hand as the other goes to retrieve the key that I tucked at the edge of my red sports bra.

"Just grab it already." I huff. Ryder reaches further in and slides the key out from the bra. He's cold finger grazing the top of my boob.

To think of it, this is kinda awkward but I barley ever feel awkward. Even before the apocalypse.

"Got it"

"Now open the door." He turns, opens the door and we waddle up and out the bunker into the sun.