8-I feel like Jason Bourn*

Screeeech

"Another one! Really?" Another E-Zombie runs our way. I pull out my gun this time and start shooting but the zombie dodges most bullets and only gets hit with one in the shoulder but seems unfazed. The biggest problem with E-Zombies is that they don't rot away and they can be smart at times so it has to be killed. One way or another.

Si tries to shoot too but the zombie is surprisingly acrobatic.

"I have an idea."

"Your full of them aren't you." I smile before I grab Si's hand and start running. We turn a corner and I drag Si into a small, dark supply closet.

"Take off your belt."

"Woh. This isn't the time Pilla. Maybe later but-"

"I don't have time for this." I start trying to undo the buckle but it's more complicated than I thought so I get down on one knee.

"Umm, I don't know about you but I'm not comfortable with doing this while a hungry zombie is outside."

"Got it" I pull the belt straight off.

"Umm..."

"Shut up and follow me. I'll tell you the plan" I poke my head out the small gap.  The zombie is some meters away crouching and sniffing the air

"So you'll run out and distract it. I'll whistle and you'll lead it to me at the elevators."

"But how-"

"Go! " I push Si out and he starts running. The zombie screeches and follows. I too run out in the opposite direction and to the elevators. When there I pry open the doors and look up. Thank goodness the elevator was at the top floor when the electricity was cut. I go into the shaft and climb up the metal ladder a bit. 

I get to the maintenence box and open it. I hope I get this right. I cut and cross some wires and before I finish I climb up a little further, take the belt buckle and shove it in between the gears. I only get one chance at this. I climb a bit down and carry crossing some wires
until I disengage the emergency brake. I climb down and out the shaft.

I'm about to go to my position and call Si when the E-Zombie screeches to catch my attention.  It's about 13 meters away just standing and staring.  Si runs in from my left.

"What the hell?"

"I tr-tried but he j-just stopped chasing me and turned your way." He tries to regain breath while talking to me.

Why did the zombie come here all of a sudden?

Only now do I notice the pain in my side and the red, wet circle on my shirt. Ohh...

The zombie screeches once again and starts running for me. I turn, take out my gun and shoot the glass on the opposite end of the elevator. I see the belt dangling above me. I look down into the dark shaft then up at the elevator that could fall at any time. I turn back to the zombie. It's about 6 meters away but it suddenly stops and looks at me with completely black eyes. Another small difference.

Quite. Does it know it's walking into a trap? The reason I'm not running? Stupid smart zombie.

"Now what Mrs know-it-all?" Si whispers

"I think it knows it's a trap so there's only one thing to do." I whisper back

"Which is?" I step forward.

"Come at me! Come get your meat you mindless piece of bad smelling cheese! You scared? well your are a waste of zombie aren't you!"

"How do you know it understands you-" once again Si is cut of by the Zombie's irritating screech as it runs the last 5 meters.

"Come on, come on..."

When the zombie is close enough, I turn and jump over the big shaft hole of the elevator, grabbing the belt at the same time and land on the other side.

The zombie leaps into the shaft and is about to land when the elevator from above hits it while falling. A bang shakes the ground when the elevator hits the basement. Thats all the confirmation I need that the things dead. I turn to Si who was walking to me. I run and hug him while I laugh.

"I can't believe that worked. I saw it in a movie once but I didn't think it would work in real life! Yes! Yes! Yes! I feel like Jason Bourn!" I finally calm down and when I pull away slightly, Si's face is inches away from mine.

"We need to leave incase one more is in here." I clear my throat and pull away. I pick up my bag and start jogging.

"Hey, wait for me." Si catches up and we jog out the nightmare mall.

(I HOPE THIS CHAPTER ACTUALLY MADE SENCE. Picture above is the shopping center/ mall including the lift/elevator so you get a picture of the seane)