Creep

I wake up and pretend to be sick that way I don't go to school.

She falls for it.

I have a ice pack on my forehead and tissue all over the floor just to be sure she falls for it.

So I end up sleeping the whole time.

And sneaking food sometimes.

It's a little hot in here. I open the window a little so a breeze can come through.

I get up and go to the kitchen to fix me a grilled cheese sandwich on a glass plate. I haven't had grilled cheese in a while.

When I get back to my room I see someone in my dresser sniffing my panties.

"What the hell are you doing, you creep!" I screech.

He puts my panties back in my dresser and slowly turns around.

Asher?!" I accidentally drop the glass plate with my grilled cheese sandwich on it.

It cracks but luckily doesn't shatter.

"My grilled cheese sandwich!" I pout.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know why you weren't at school today," he says, innocently.

"By sniffing my underwear?!" I say.

"No, I just got carried away," he says.

"Get the fuck out of my parents' house and stay away from me! I hate you! You ruin everything!" I scream and whine.

His eyes suddenly get... soft and apologetic.

Nope. He's a fuckboy and I'm not falling for the fake innocent eye trick.

"Don't just stand there! Get out!" I yell.

He does but this time he gets out from the front door.

I slam my window shut and learn to deal with the heat and besides it's my fault for opening the window.

What a creep!

I want the earth to open up and swallow me whole.

It's 3:56. Why should he even be concerned about where I am? Why? So he can bully me and sexually assault me? Fucking pervert.

HEYYY
·Comment your opinions if u want
·If you are offended please exit out
·Vote for new updates
Xoxox
,Tia