Do You Like Bad?

Skip to Fourth hour

I walk to my class and luckily, right on time. I see Asher with his head down on the desk, probably sleeping.

I know realize I have three classes with him. First hour, fourth hour and sixth hour.

He lifts his head up and I pretend to not even notice he's there. His friend asks who sits behind him leans forward and asks "So how was she?"

Must be talking about the girl he was kissing yesterday.

He pauses "I'll tell you later but what were you telling me about yesterday when our second hour teacher threw up in her trash can?"

"Bro, she's pregnant and I bet ten bucks she won't be here for nine months," he says.

"Who she been getting knocked up by?" Asher asks making his friend laugh.

"Probably the bald ass principle," they both laugh.

They continue the conversation back and forth but I choose not to hear the rest.

Then a balled up paper with the words open it written on it is thrown at my desk.

I look to see who it's from.

Asher.

It says meet me in the janitors room

I give him a look that says what are you crazy?

He shoots a look at me that says please come on it's urgent

I sigh and nod my head. Luckily his friends are having a conversation in the back of the classroom, not paying attention to what's going on.

He asks the teacher can he go to the restroom and she says yes.

Then once he's gone I ask the teacher can I use the restroom and she says yes.

I walk quietly to the janitors room and open the door to see the janitor isn't in here but Asher is.

"What is it?" I ask, closing the door.

"Nothing I just wanted you to come in here because I hate that class," he admits.

"Wh- really? What is wrong with you? Just because your bored doesn't mean you have to waste my time," I say.

He licks his lips "I thought I was saving your time? And besides it's the best part," he tells me.

"Why is it the best part?" I ask.

"Because it's with me," he smirks.

He looks at the floor then we lock eyes. His green eyes locking with my brown ones.

"I- I really have to be going-"

"Wait, do you believe in love?" He asks.

"What?" I ask, hoping he didn't just ask me a stupid question.

"Do you love me?"

I'm shook "Me? In love with you? Why would I be in love with someone as dirty as you?" I ask, confidently.

"What do you mean?"

"You're bad for me Asher," I say.

"Do you like bad?" He smirks as he backs me up until my back is against the wall.

He close.

Too close.

His face inches away from mine.

His eyes.

Filled with lust and desire. It's hard to look away.

He leans in and kisses me. Our lips fitted perfectly and moved perfectly in sync. Slow and warm. Passionate.

His hands snaked to my waist. I tried to stop the sound that I knew would drive his crazy but he bites and sucks on my bottom lip and I whimper in pleasure, something I promised I wouldn't.

I break the kiss up, feeling that he's the wrong guy to be kissing "No, that can never happen again," I say.

Why couldn't I stop? I'm glad I broke the kiss up before things got out of hand.

"Why?" He teases. "Do you not get affected when I do this?" He says and quickly attaches his mouth on my neck.

I stop him "St-stop," I stammer.

I leave the room and begin walking down the hallway to my classroom.

Soon he catches up with me "Wa-"

"Go away, my friends were telling the truth about you," I say.

"What about me?" He asks.

"You're a player," I say.

"Me? No I'm not," he tells me.

"Really? So were you or were you not trying to seduce me in the janitors room?"

"Maybe but that doesn't mean-" I cut him off by walking into the classroom and sitting down.

He chose the wrong girl to toy with.

byyeeee
Sorry for the slow updates