Not A Surprise

I crawl out of bed, I have such a headache.

My morning routine becomes a struggle without my headache relieving pills.

I look at the clock on the wall, 8:50.

Crap, I'm late.

I've already did my hair, curly this time and changed my clothes into a black T shirt and dark blue skinny jeans with converses.

I kiss my mum goodbye and speed walk to first hour.

I get a pass to first hour and when I walk in first hour I see the desks have been moved.

I find my desk and Chloe is right next to me. Really? Of all places?

My other "friend" is behind me and on the left of me I see is Asher.

Strange.

My teacher speaks "If there are any questions please speak," she announces to the class.

"Are these seats permanent?" Chloe asks.

"Yes because the sub said most of you weren't being good at all so I moved some of you," she says.

When the teacher walks away to do work on her computer the class begins to talk.

"I'm sorry," Chloe says to me. "And the girl's and I will never let it happen again," she says.

I just look at her.

"I'm not gonna lie but a guy at his party actually got all of us wasted so I didn't know what was going on because everything was a little blurry and I was kissing a guy," she says.

"What if you guys get drunk the next time and-" she cuts me off.

"We won't, we promise," she says along with the rest of the girls around me.

She does her adorable face and I end up saying "Fine."

They all squeal in excitement but not too loud that the teacher can hear them.

Chloe looks at Asher who is looking at some apparently hot girl named Stephanie.

We used to be cool but I didn't really like her because every guy she had she cheated on him or used them to get money.

She used to be flat chested, no booty, not such a flat stomach and not popular but now that she's a Junior, she has it all and she even dressed like a slut.

When she was a Sophomore, she wasn't like this. She used to dress like a adorable child and she was innocent until one day, a bad boy changed her forever. He took her virginity, made her do things she would have never done on and she has even done some illegal stuff because of him.

Her innocence had been taken and replaced with this stripper wanna be. Then months later she got Instagram famous and starting doing live twerk videos. Now that she's a Junior, she started doing drugs and first semester, she ran away from her home to be with a player.

Chloe playfully pokes me "I missed you girly," she says.

I say nothing because I was the one mad at her so why would I miss her?

The rest of the day is strange. I caught the janitor laughing hysterically to himself which creeped me out and then I thought I saw a trash can by the cafeteria but there wasn't, I thought I was hallucinating.

Byeee
More updates coming soon.
,Tia.