Hide-And-Seek

After school I come over his house and we make out.

I put a finger to his lips to stop him "Come find me," I smile and run to play a little game.

"Sophie," he sighs.

"If you come find me, you can have me all to yourself," I say.

I crawl under his covers of his bed and wait for him to come into his room and find me.

A hand lifts the covers off the bed to reveal me hiding under there.

"Found you," he says, slowly closing the door.

"Wasn't hard, was it?" I smirk.

I get out of his bed and walk over to him and he strips me out of my clothes.

My clothes are on the floor except for my panties and bra.

He tries to kiss me "No, not yet," I tease.

I pull his shirt over his head and push his hard onto the bed. He sinks into the mattress a little.

I straddle his hips. He goes to sit up, but I push him back down.

"Soph-" I cut him off by kissing his lips. He kisses back, wanting this all along, his hands come up to my neck.

I grab his hands gently and place them back down by his sides "No touching," I whisper.

"That's not fair," he sulks.

"Shhh," I bring my finger up to his lips and kiss him again.

It's a slow process but I want to enjoy it.

I stop kissing his lips and move to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. I can feel him struggling to keep his hands to himself.

"Sophie," he whispers.

I sit up, still straddling his and take his hands and place them on my hips.

"Your turn," I whisper in his ear and bits his bottom lip.

His hands instantly and aggressively flip me over. He buries his head into my neck and kiss me there.

His hand comes up to my bra and takes that off too.

I gasp at the realization of him studying my bare breasts.

"You're so beautiful," he says in a tone so softly.

That night he took all his time and savored every second.

We made love and it was so good that it left my body shaking.

I didn't stay until 8:25 because I knew my parents would be back but we called each other after I made it into the house until we both fell asleep.

Omg so sorry you guys this is terrible and short asf but please make suggestions about what should happen next :)
Xoxox
,Tia

Follow me on Twitter: tialovel101