Hidden Talent

Two Days Later

It's Monday and me and Asher are getting along. I'm surprised, were actually bonding.

We have a lot in common which all comes to me as a shock.

We both like the color baby blue, our favorite foods are pizza and barbeque boneless wings, we both like playing Super Smash Bros on Wii and we both like traveling.

We talk in every class we have together and I start warming up to him a little.

We're friends, he really isn't that bad.

He invited me over to his house today at 5:00 and I said sure.

School dismissal

I walk home and once I'm in the living room, I sit down and watch TV until 5 pm.

I look at the clock 4:59, it read.

I open the door, shut the door and walk over to Asher's house.

Seconds later, I'm standing in front of his door about to knock when suddenly I hear a familiar voice behind the door.

"Oh my gosh, your cheating on me?!" The voice yells.

"Natasha, we don't date. Get that in your head!" I hear Asher yell.

Natasha! The girl that Asher was kissing at school!

Is he a game player? Was he lying when he said he had a crush on me, just to get in my pants?

"Omg! Asher, then what about the kiss?!" She yells.

"I paid you just to make someone jealous, now stop be possessive and get out of my house!" his voice grows annoyed.

"You weren't saying that when you slide your tongue in my mouth," she argues.

"Like I said, I just wanted to make someone jealous," he says surprisingly calm.

"Ughhh I hate you asshole!" she screeches.

I jump and back a few inches away from the door.

She walks out his house with a short red dress, red bottoms, long wavy blonde hair, and her face caked with makeup.

She eyes me "Good luck, " she says sarcastically.

Then walks to her 2017 grey Honda Accord.

He gives me a toothy smile "Come in."

Such a god warming smile. I smile back and walk in.

He sits on the living room couch "So how much of that did you hear?"

I sit down "Enough to know that she's obsessed over you."

"Alright I'll be right back, I just have to block her on social media," he says.

"Okay," I say.

"Just, uh- make yourself at home."

"K, thanks."

He fades into his room.

My eyes look around and land on a drawing book with my name on it.

I walk towards it and open it.

I find myself smiling at what I see.

Drawings of me. Beautiful.

He drew all these, I think to myself as I flip through almost the whole book.

He has a hidden talent...and he didn't tell me.

I wonder why not?

I hear something "Sophie?" A soft voice says from behind me.

I see Asher standing with his face twisted in confusion.

Then he looks at what I have in my hands "Um- I can explain, you weren't supposed to see that," he says nervously.

I give him a toothy smile "I'm not mad, how come you never told me?" I ask.

"You don't think I'm a weirdo?" he asks.

"No. You have a hidden talent Asher and of all things you chose to draw me," I say and hug him.

"Oh I- um been thinkin about you a lot recently so I thought I could stop by drawing you," he blushes.

"It's amazing, they all look realistic and I love it, " I smile.

"I'm glad you like it," he says.

We lock eyes and soon we're kissing.

Asher's POV

I kiss her and soon the kiss grows intense.

I feel one hand tugging my hair lightly urging me on as I suck on her neck and give her multiple hickeys.

I kiss her neck all the way down to her collarbone.

We take turns removing each others shirt off, leaving her in her red lace bra and she traces my abs while admiring them.

I pick her up and put her against the wall, my hard-on pressing against her thigh.

"I love you, " I mutter while removing her pants, revealing her red lace panties.

A soft voice speaks "Asher, you know we can't do this," Sophie says. "I'm sorry- I understand if your disappointed but-"

"No, it's okay I just got carried away, I'm sorry," he says.

We put our clothes back on and hug each other.

Sophie's POV

"I should go," I say walking towards the door.

I feel a warm hand grab my wrist "No stay. He look at me "Please," he says in an almost pleading voice.

I stay until 8:30, we cuddle on the couch and talk while the TV volume is low.

When I get home, that moment replaying in my mind and soon I drift off to sleep in my bed.

Heyyy
Sorry it's been a while but I finally updated it😅So how is your day going? Mine sucked big time. I hope you like this chapter because I sure did.