Be My Girlfriend?

Asher is over my house watching a movie, we just got home from school two hours ago.

He picked out a movie called "27 Dresses"

It's actually a good movie and we're about finished with our meat lovers pizza, hot wings and large soda that we shared.

"She's totally gonna screw him," I say, from the couch seat next to him.

"What? If she wanted to, she would've done it in the first place," he says.

"Dude, no way. She's just denying her feelings for him, she's definitely into him. He's so hot," I say, feeling two eyes watching me.

I look at him and look at the movie "What?" I ask.

"You think he's hot?" He asks.

"Clearly, look at him."

"What do you think is hot?" He asks.

My heart rate increases "N-nothing. Why are you always doing something to make me feel-"

He cuts me off "Feel what?" A sexy husky voice comes in.

"Stop trying Asher," I say almost weakly.

"Stop trying what? Tell me what am I doing?" He asks.

"You know what your doing," I say, annoyed now.

"Sophie, tell me. How does it make you feel?" A warm hand is laid on my thigh, making circles close to my heat.

Sexual.

No.

God, fuck my hormones.

"St-stop," I try to say in a annoyed voice but it comes out nervously.

"What am I doing? Does it affect you?" He tells me.

"N-no. Asher, stop or get out."

He stops his hand movements. Do I want him to continue?

His hand is now wrapped around my waist and his warm mouth is kissing my neck.

Ughhh why did I invite him over? Well, actually he came over without an invitation.

"Asher, please stop," I say, trying to resist the temptation.

"Stop fighting. I want you, love and need you," he whispers, his mouth on my skin.

"N-n-no-"

He cuts me off again "Just relax love, let me make you feel good," a deep voice comes in, vibrating against my neck.

I say nothing. Sadly, I can't fight or resist that it feels good.

I get sexually frustrated "Ughh, fuck you Asher!" I yell.

"That's my job babygirl," he cracks.

He begins to pull my jean shorts down along with my panties.

I moan at the cold air hitting my heat, he takes my shirt off and kisses his way down to my heat. I grew impatient while waiting.

He licks my clit up and down and sucks on my lips, I moan.

He works magic on me, minutes later, he slides his tongue in my heat.

Then when I squirt, he sticks two fingers inside me without warning.

I moan and grip the couch pillow.

His fingers going in and out over and over, driving me crazy.

Soon enough I feel something.

Coming in slow, vibrating waves inside me, I throw my head back in pleasure.

Then I cum.

I gasp for air as I feel the lose of skin-to-skin contact.

"You loved it so don't try to deny it," he smirks.

"Asher, why di-"

He cuts me off for the third time "Your not so innocent now, are you? Besides Sophie, you wanted it to happen," he says.

"Maybe," I say.

"Maybe?" He gives me that "cut the crap and be honest" look.

"Okay, fine. I did and I...kinda didn't want it to stop," I finally admit.

"There it is. The truth. Finally," he sighs in relief. He continues "Only one thing left. Do you like me as more than just a friend?"

I'm not taken by surprise, he always has wanted to know and I already decided weeks ago.

I look him in the eye and sigh, ready for his reaction "Yes," I say.

"So you kept denying it this whole time?"

"Yes, Asher."

"Why?" He asks, annoyance in his tone.

"Because I was insecure and I didn't fully know if you really were a player," I say.

"I told you I wasn't. You didn't believe me?"

"No, how would I know that you weren't lying?" I ask.

He pauses "You have a point," he says.

He looks at me "I told you I only acted like a player to scare you away," he says, looking at the ground.

I lift his chin up with one finger to look at me.

We lock eyes and kiss.

"Sophie?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"Will you make me the happiest guy ever and be my girlfriend?"

I'm lost of words "I-i um, uh yeah," I say.

"Really?" He smiles a smile so wide and beautiful that dimples appear.

"Sure," I say.

He stands me up and hugs me. He squeezes me and plants kisses in my hair.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," he says.

"I love you too Ash," I smile and accept his love.

He kisses me.

I'm in love.

Sorry about the delay, I was really busy. Speaking of busy, I made my first YouTube video. Search in Tia Lovel on Youtube and if you like the video, maybe you could Subscribe! My first YouTube video: BEST/RELATABLE INSTAGRAM PICTURES

Xoxox
,Tia