1 | 3RD PERSON

'A numerous amount of murders have occurred on the streets of Seattle.

It is believed that these murders are somehow linked to the abundance of people that keep going missing.

If anyone knows anything or-'

Melanie switched the TV off, not wanting to hear anymore.

She'd been living with Janet for just under 2 years now, leaving peacefully, until a month ago.

Nevertheless, despite the disappearances and the murders, which no doubt had a connection, Melania had no choice but to go to work like normal.

Her work, a cute café just round the corner, was easy to get to and flexible, perfect for her.

Janet also worked there, normally she worked in the morning, whereas Melania would work in the afternoon.

The last murder had been just round the corner from the café, which made Melania understandably anxious.

She wasn't sure what to do, they'd lived here for most of their young adult lives, and everything they had, was here.
A home, a job, friends, the list went on.

She wasn't sure whether she could just leave all that behind her and move on.

Feeling an approaching headache coming from so much thinking, Melania sighed, and laid on the bed.

Out the open window, the heavens opened and released angel's tears.

She watched, as they trickled down the window in weird shapes and patterns, before landing on the concrete of the street nearby.

Melanie loved the rain, it was soothing, calming, and before she knew it, she had drifted off to sleep.

***

However to Riley, who was not too far away, the rain was nothing more than an obstacle.

He kept hearing things, and he wasn't quite sure whether he was going mental, or whether he was being paranoid, and really there was nothing there.

It ran behind him, and as he twisted round, he fell to the ground, the rain making the floor slippery, like a slide at a water-park.

He didn't know what it was that was chasing him.

The only thing he knew was that it was closing in.

And so, as he ran to the wooden edge of the bay, where a massive boat was parked, he debated whether or not he should jump off.

But by the time he decided that was not a good idea, it ran and bit his arm, leaving him screaming as his whole body filled with a fire that he never even knew existed.

As he collapsed to the floor, he realised it was a woman that had bit him.

And that she had ginger hair.
And blood-red eyes.