11 | MELANIA

I tossed and turned in my bed, as I thought about her. She was the woman from my dreams, my dream beauty. She was the one whose voice calls to me, like a siren to a sailor, beautiful but deadly, drawing me in like a moth to a flame.

I was insignificant to her in all ways, and she was the literal definition of perfect.

I sighed, and closed my eyes, trying to stop thinking, and start sleeping.

However the moment was cut short, when a hand touched my left shoulder, the one that was in the air, due to laying on my right side.

It was enough to frighten me half to death, to shock me so much that I fell off of my bed, and nearly screamed.

That was, until I saw who it was.

Janet.

"Janet?" I cried, I had been looking for her, I'd put up posters, I'd even asked the neighbours on both sides, eventhough I despise them with a passion.

And now, now she was here, looking no different than how she had left, wearing the same clothes, hair still intact, and not damaged by a week's worth of rain.

That was until I saw her eyes. They were a piercing red, something that I had never seen before. They weren't contacts that was for sure; she'd never wear contacts.

"Where were you?" I asked,
"Why didn't you come back?"

She just smiled gently, flashing off the red eyes that stared into my soul.

"Sorry hun, it wasn't meant to be like this. But we need to talk."

"They're coming."