PLEASE•NOT•THIS•SUBJECT

A/n : I'm going to Hawaii for the week, but I'll try and update as much as I can. If I can't update, when I get back I might give you guys a spam with two or three chapters.

Third person POV

Zach and Jonah spent the last day of the weekend at the hospital sitting with Zach's Dad, talking about Zach's favorite memories with him.

On Monday Zach woke up in his own bed too lazy and drained of energy to get dressed in his clothes. He took a shower, and threw on some sweats and a baggy shirt.

He grabbed his stuff and walked downstairs. He put in his slide on vans before walking out of the house seeing Jonah's car waiting for him with the boys.

On Sunday night, Jonah and Zach called the boys to tell them about Zach's father. They all came by the hospital for a brief minute to comfort Zach and wish the best for his dad.

Zach hopped in the front seat of the car buckling up and mumbling a quiet "Hey" to the boys. He got quiet responses from the boys knowing Zach wasn't mentally or physically ready to go to school today.

It was a quiet ride to school that day. When they arrived at school all eyes were on them again. The boys softly smiled at the people who said hello to them, or waved. The whole time, Zach kept his head down not looking up.

People have come to like Zach the one day they had seen him. To them, he fit in. He already made the volleyball team and tryouts were today. They all seemed confused as to why Zach and the rest of the boys were quiet.

First and second period Zach was quiet. Zach told Christina during second, and she understood.

Third period, science. Zach was not ready for. He heard a rumor and hoped it wasn't true.

"Good morning class. Open your textbooks to page 357" Mrs. Blakes said.

When the five boys opened their textbooks, they all froze.

"Okay class. Today we are going to be talking about what goes on during a coma, and what has to happen to be put in one... yes Jonah" Mrs. Blakes says and then point to Jonah who is raising his hand.

"Um can we learn about this another time please." Jonah said.

"And why is that mr. Frantzich?" She asks him.

"Mrs. Blakes. Seriously we can't talk about this" Jack said.

"We can explain another time just please." Daniel butted in.

"We are going to follow my lesson plan. Now tell me why I can't do my lesson?" She says sternly.

"Mrs. Blak-" Corbyn started but cut off.

"I want to know why and I want to know now." She said sternly.

Zach mumbles some words.

"What was that mr.  Herron? Have anything to add?" She asks looking at him. Zach looked up showing his tears that were threatening to fall.

"We can't talk about it." He says.

"Why Zachary. Why are all you boys saying we can't?" She asks not caring Zach was crying.

"Because my dad is in a coma!" Zach yells before picking up his stuff and running out of the classroom tears falling down his face.

The whole class was in shock. Even Mrs. Blakes. She felt guilty. She should have known something was up.

"Where are you going mr. Frantzich?" She questions noticing him pulling his backpack over his shoulder standing up.

"To go make sure my friend is okay" He replied before running out of the classroom in search of Zach.