SCHOOL•STYLE•CHANGE

Jonah's POV

"Zach. Baby. Wake up." I say shaking Zach gently. He has to get ready for school. I ran home early this morning to shower and change at home, so now he has to get ready.

"I don't wanna" he groans. Turning over and cuddling his pillow. I just chuckle before pulling the covers off him. He just cuddles the pillow more, turning his body into a fetus position making his booty shorts rise more.

"Get up" I say plopping in top of him and he groans in pain.

"Get off me you fatass" he says. I get of him.

"I think you're the one with the fat ass." I say eyeing his ass.

"Yeah yeah. Stop staring at my ass." He says getting up and out of bed.

"Can you get me some clothes?" Zach asks putting toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"Um. Crop top and jeans." He says.

I got to his closet and choose a kind of long red crop top because I don't want him to get dress coded even though half the girls at school wear little clothing. I also get him some light denim baggy jeans with some black combat looking boots.

I handed the clothes to Zach and he changed into them and doing other shit that he does in the morning that takes him forever to do.

"Zach baby. Hurry up we're going to be late. I have to pick up the others." I say knocking on the bathroom door. He finally walks out of the bathroom ready to go.

"Calm your tits. I'm ready." He says grabbing his phone and bag.

"Let's go" He says pecking me on the lips and walking downstairs me not to far behind.

"Babe why are you acting weird today?" I ask him starting the car.

"Sorry. I'm just nervous for today. I've never gone out in public wearing these clothes. Yesterday was the first. I'm just scared." He says. I reach over and grab his hand keeping my other on the steering wheel.

"You don't need to be scared or nervous. I'm going to be right by your side. Holding your hand." I say.

"But you haven't come out yet. Technically I'm out because people are already saying I am gay because of my clothes which is true." He says.

"I know, but I'm tired of hiding my true self. And I'd rather come out with you, than anyone else in the world." I tell him as we pull up to Daniel's house.

"I love you so much." Zach says.

"I love you too" I say kissing him quickly as Daniel gets into the car.

"Okay love birds. Jack's at Corbyn's so let's go!" Daniel says funnily and pointing to the front of the car telling me to drive. 

I drove to Corbyn's with Zach and Daniel jamming out to songs crazily. Once we get to Corbyn's, Jack and Corbyn walk out ready to go and hop in the car with Daniel.

The whole five to ten minute drive, all four of them were screaming the lyrics to songs that played on the radio. Finally, we arrive at school, our car pulled into a parking spot, all eyes already on us.

"You ready?" I ask Zach looking at him.

"Are you ready?" He asks me.

"Yeah. We're doing this together" I say smiling. He smiles back, and we all get out of the car. I walk over to Zach, eyes watching my every move, and I grab both his hands looking into his eyes.

"I love you. Remember that." I tell him.

"I know. I love you too" He says. I kiss his check, causing some of the students to gasp, but I don't care.