LITTLE•TEASE

Third person POV

After the game, the volleyball team, along with Jonah, Daniel, and Corbyn, went out for celebratory pizza.

They all laughed and joked around talking about random stuff until it was late at night. Daniel's mom drove Jack and Christina home, because they all lived close together, and Jonah drove Corbyn home.

After ten minutes of sitting in Zach's driveway, Zach had convinced Jonah to sleep at his own house. Jonah had barely agreed, and left Zach on his own.

Both Jonah and Zach fell peacefully asleep after a long and tiresome day.

Zach's POV

I woke up at nine am on a Saturday morning. I was feeling very lazy today so I got up, and changed into more clothes more comfortable than tight leggings and a weird fabric T-shirt.

I changed into some blue soft and comfortable booty shorts, and a black oversized hoodie crop top that was kinda long.

I slipped my feet into some comfy slippers and walked downstairs. It was quiet in the house because since my father was in a coma, he can't pay the staff, so I told some of them to leave, and come back when he wakes up. The staff that stays, i'll make sure they get the money they deserve.

I walk into the kitchen, and ask the chef for a wild berry and strawberry smoothie. He makes it quickly and I thank him before going into the movie room. I turn on the tv and go onto Netflix and throw a blanket over myself.

As I'm looking for something to watch I get a text. I look at my phone, and see it's from Jonah. I smile as I read the text.

Jonah: good morning beautiful

Zach: morning Jonah

Jonah: how you feeling?

Zach: lazy af

Jonah: can I come over and be lazy with you?

Zach: sure

Jonah: see you soon <3

Zach: <3

As I wait for Jonah, I finally decided to start The Fosters. It was a show I have been dying to watch, but never had the chance. Plus it had Maya Mitchell, and Hayden Byerlee. They are like my favorite actors.

"Hey" Jonah says jumping next to me.

"Holy crap!" I say scared.

He just laughs at me.

"Not funny" I say pouting.

"Hey. Now you know what I felt like all the times you scared me" He says.

"Whatever" I say back rolling my eyes playfully.

At the part where Lena picks up Callie, Jonah pulls me closer to him, so I cuddle I to him.

It feels so nice getting to be laying next to the person I love. Someone who accepts me for who I am. I look up at him. He's so focused on watching the show, he doesn't notice me staring. He looks so, so perfect.

"It's rude to stare" Jonah says startling me.

"I wasn't staring" I say looking away at the tv. My face probably super red from the embarrassment of being caught.