HOSPITAL•AGAIN

Third Person POV

At lunch, Christina sat with the boys again. She sat in between Zach and Corbyn. Zach being her best friend, and Corbyn being her, well no one knows what they are yet. They've been hanging out a lot, and they have their upcoming date on Saturday night.

Zach and Jonah sat eating lunch and continuously looking at the other with a funny look on their face. Smiling and laughing, they never felt better.

Daniel and Jack. They were hardcore fifth and sixth wheeling. But they sat and talked about tv shows and video games they were watching and playing.

Everything was going great. Lunch was actually decent food. Considering it came from a high school cafeteria. People slowly accepted Zach and Jonah throughout the day.

The bell rang telling the boys to head to PE so they could change. Jonah and Zach interlocking hands, and Corbyn telling Christina he'll see her later that day.

The boys walked to PE laughing about a joke that Jack had said. Everything was going fine. The boys changed into PE clothes. None of the other boys in the locker room daring to look at Zach change. They knew that if Jonah found out, they would be a goner.

The boys walked out to PE smiling and laughing because of the jokes the keep cracking out of no where. They got serious when coach blew his whistle signaling to quiet down and get ready for the warm up lap.

Coach blew his whistle after everyone was quiet, and lined up. Everyone started to run their laps around the outdoor track. Zach wasn't feeling too good today though, but he didn't tell the boys because they were all happy today. Zach was towards the back of the group jogging his lap, refusing to take a break and tell someone he doesn't feel good.

Out of no where, while running past some bushes, Zach got pulled into the bushes. A hand was covering his mouth so he couldn't scream. Zach started to squirm and tried to get out of the persons arms he was in. However, that only led to him getting slapped across the face.

Zach looked up, and saw Jacob and Blake smiling at him with sinister smiles.

"The less you resist, and take the hits, the faster this will be over" Jacob said. Zach just stared at them with fear in his eyes.

"Do you understand you little shit" Blake spoke this time, moving the hand that wasn't covering Zach's mouth to squeeze Zach's neck, making Zach nod his head rapidly because he was running out of air.

"Good." One of them said, but Zach didn't know who, because they started to punch him, and kick him.

Zach listened, and took the hits with no problem. He didn't resist, only because when he tried to, they would threaten to hurt his friends.

After ten minutes, he could barely make it out, but he could hear people calling his name.

"Shit" Both Blake and Jacob said. However, despite the calls for Zach, they continued to beat him up. Zach's vision started to go blurry.

"Zach!" Daniel screamed. Daniel pushed the two boys off of Zach. Jacob and Blake tried to run away, but coach was right there and grabbed both of their arms taking the somewhere, but before he left, he told another student to get the nurse.

"Zach! Oh my gosh!" Jonah exclaimed running up to Daniel and Zach with the other boys behind him.

Out of no where, Zach started to couch. He coughed and coughed until, he started to cough up blood.

"Jack call an ambulance! Now!" Jonah screamed to his friend. Jack ran off to go call 911.

"Hey Zach, buddy, keep your eyes open. You'll be okay" Corbyn says to Zach, who's eyes are starting to fall shut. Corbyn keeps talking to Zach, trying to get him to stay awake, while Daniel comforts Jonah, who's crying, and Jack run back, saying the ambulance is almost here.