LOS•ANGELES

A/n: next chapter is the last one.
Zach's POV

Once I was finally able to go home I said goodbye to my dad because the boys and I were moving to L.A. to get a fresh start, and pursue music. Christina moved to New York to got F.I.T. but her and Bean are doing long distance, and it works good, because if and when we go on tour she won't have to say a painful goodbye, just a be safe call for our flight.

The boys and I just officially made an instagram for our band. When I was still in the recovery room at the hospital, the boys came and visited me, and we talked about being a band. One of us, I'm not saying who, said "Why don't we make an band?" and of course we said yes. But 'Why Don't We' stuck with us and we made that our name because it held meaning. It reminded us that it was a spur of the moment kind of thing that would change our world forever.

When the new year came around, we had already released our first EP 'Taking You', and our fans so far named the fandom the Limelights. I love it. The boys and I love what we are doing, and it so surreal. Who would have thought that I went from an unaccepting mother, to loving father, to bumping into a stranger and making friends, to dressing how I want, to me getting an amazing boyfriend, to all of the bad moments, to me waking up from a coma, to being in a band with my three friends and boyfriend. It's crazy.

It's now about year five of being a band, and this tour, is all arenas and I could never be more thankful for this moment in my life. I'm 22 now, and Jonah is 23, still kinda young. I still dress feminine, but not a lot like I used to. I wear mainly pastel or neon clothes. I mainly wear a pastel crop top thats not too short, some shorts, or a pastel hoodie.

I'm getting ready for our show in my dressing room. I put on a neon green cropped hoodie for tonight, some shorts, and some black hightop Vans. I put my inears in, and grab my mic before heading to the curtain with the boys.

"Ready?" Jonah asked me while hugging me from behind.

"Yeah. We made it Jo. I've never been more happy" I tell him truthfully.

"Yeah. We did." he says giving me a peck on the lips before the boys and I do our pre show ritual. We run onstage while the thousands of fans scream and cheer. We go on to perform our setlist, talking a little in between some songs. Everything was going amazing. The boys had been smiling so big, and so was I. All of our family was here for our first arena show, screaming and cheering in the part between the stage and the front row of fans.

We eventually get to the part right before our last song, 8 Letters, which was the title track to our first album. We normally talk to the fans and thank them for coming right before they perform it.

"Okay, so before we perform our last song I would like to say something." Jonah says which confused me because I don't recall Jonah saying anything else other than him thanking the fans.

Jack brings over a stool, Daniel starts to drag me over and sits me down on it, and Corbyn hands Jonah something that I don't see. But I do hear the fans start to scream while I have a very confused look on my face.

"Zachary Dean Herron. We met in the most weird and story like ways ever. We both went on a walk and literally bumped into each other. I am so happy that I did go on that walk, because I met you. I loved you from the moment I saw you. It took you a little to trust me, and when you did, you got so much more beautiful, especially when you came out of your shell and dressed how you wanted. I fell in love with your personality, and your looks were just a bonus." Jonah said into the mic looking me in the eyes. Which had tear welling up in them.

"We have been through so much. For six, almost seven years, I have been able to be by your side as your lover. Thank you for staying with me, because you make me so happy. I love you so fucking much, and I can't imagine performing, or living without you by my side. We have been through so much together. From you being bullied in school, to your dad being in the hospital, to the problems with your mother, to you being in a coma. I stuck by you, because I love you too much to ever leave your side." Jonah continued, before dropping onto one knee. The fans scream louder than ever as I cover my mouth with my hand letting a few tears fall.

"So, Zachary Dean Herron even though we are still young, will make me the happiest man on Earth, by becoming Zachary Dean Frantzich, and marry me?" Jonah asks opening a ring box.

"Y-Yes! Oh my God" I say in shock. He slips the ring on my finger, as I stand up and hug him.

"I love you so much" he says as he kisses me.

"I love you too." I say pulling away from the kiss and hugging him more.

Jonah pulls away from the hug, as he starts to sing 8 Letters. I smile, and the boys and I sing the song like normal, adding a few extra notes every now and then. We end the show, and run off stage to be met by our families. I run and hug my dad, and my stepmom, who is the best stepmom I could've asked for.

"He asked for permission." My dad says into the hug. I smile and hug my stepmom Sarah.

"He's a keeper. He really loves you Zach" She says hugging me tighter.

"I know." I say smiling and pulling away from the hug. All the boys' families hug Jonah and I congratulating us on the engagement.

Jonah and I ride with the boys to the apartment complex we all live in, and say bye as we split up and go to our separate apartments except for Jonah and I. We share an apartment. We have for about three years. I moved my family out here first, and I wanted to live with my dad and Sarah for a year or two, so we could bond.

Let's just say when we got to our apartment, we had some fun.