Mysto X Reader

So this is an OC in @FuntimeFreddy1012 's story, they requested it. It's a Five Nights at Freddy's OC btw. If you're not into that go ahead and skip this chapter. Also sorry if Mysto's actions seem off I haven't written much with this character like at all... enjoy! P.S. I wrote this.  

You were at someone's birthday, you didn't know the person, but your mom made you go with Gent. They were turning 11 or close to that. The party was at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, which you really dreaded at that point, you had been every year for your birthday until you were 10. You didn't hate the place but it was old at this point, plus the animatronics creeped you out. Gent seemed to enjoy himself though, so you sucked it up for his sake.

You decided to get away from the noise and take a "bathroom break", but on your way, something caught your eye. Now your better judgment told you to ignore it, but we all knew that wasn't gonna stop you. You noticed what you saw was now gone and went closer, because we all know it wasn't curiosity that killed the cat, it was poor self-defense, and you had plenty of that. So, confident in protecting yourself if needed, you continued walking towards what you saw. When you got to the corner you jumped out in karate-like a pose.

When you looked around you didn't see anything at first, then you saw someone peeking out from a doorway. You stepped out of your ridiculous pose and waved.

"Hi, there" You tried saying it as calmly as possible, as to not scare whoever was over there. It looked to be a little kid, but you couldn't tell that well. The kid peeked their head out a tad more, you could now tell they were a little boy and he looked to be a tad younger than you but only by about 2 years or so. 

"Hey, are you lost or something? I know the way back to the main area if you want to come with me" It took me a while but I eventually got him to get out of the shadows. He slowly peeked out from behind the wall and made his way towards me. I was quite a distance from where he was. 

"My name's Y/N by the way, you don't have to tell me yours if you don't want-" While you were talking he tripped on something, seemingly air, which is a feat in of itself. He fell face first and you rushed over to him to try and help him up until you saw part of his face popping out.

"Oh god..." You started panicking not knowing what to do, several crazy scenarios playing out in your head. You were just kinda frozen, the boy- or whatever he was started getting up and running to hide, clearly ashamed. He rushed around a corner, off to somewhere you didn't know. You felt kinda bad for acting that way, but how were you supposed to act to someone's face popping out like that!?? You decided you were gonna help this kid, so you got up and ran after him. You turned the corner and looked for any sign of him, determined to help him.

Finally got the motivation to finish this, I'm down for writing a part 2 if you guys want. By the way, if you want to request something just comment on what you want! No matter what it is I will try my best to write it (Except lemons) or find someone else to write it. I just ask you to understand if I don't know the show or character, it may not be the best, but I'll research it and stuff so yeah. Hope you comment stuff or vote or follow! OH! And remember to eat a cupcake!