Miggy X Male!Reader

This is my FIRST request! I'm pretty excited about it, haven't done male x male yet for a story just rp. This is for THACEthethundercat they're really cool and they post some great reference pics and memes in their book so check 'em out. I promise all the "~" are not flirtatious. That just how Miggy talks. Hope you enjoy!

You were sitting under the tree that was near the trailers. You were just trying to relax.
"Ohh (y/n)~" You chuckled at the sound of Miggy.
"Whatever are you doing out here~?" You opened your eyes and you gave him a warm smile.
"I was just relaxing.. Want to join?" You patted the spot next to you for him to join. Miggy contemplated for a moment.
"We don't know..~ We have a lot of paperwork to do for the upcoming festival." He put emphasis on 'a lot'.
"Speaking of which shouldn't you be practicing your act mister~?" I shrugged.
"Well, I don't have anyone to practice on.. Maybe you could help me?" You were hoping that would convince him to take a break.
"We thought 8ball helped you with that." You laughed a bit nervously.
"I don't really like practicing with him.. He makes me sad..." 8ball was just too much for you sometimes. You tried to help him, you really did, but he's just too sad. Miggy thought for a second and then sighed.
"Fine, but only because we can't say no to that face~" Miggy sat down next to you with a smile on his face. He really couldn't say no when you were like that. You held out your hands and he put his own in them. This wasn't the first time you had read his mind so you were prepared for the small wave of anger that came from Muggy. You really wished you could help him with it, but there wasn't much you could do. Miggy noticed the slight anger on your face even though you were trying to keep it from showing. He didn't say anything but he knew what it was from and a little bad for it. You almost instantly felt the guilt and sighed.
"Miggy.. Please don't feel bad. I know you don't have a lot of control over it. Besides I rather be a bit angry than crying my eyes out..." You were a bit snippy from Muggy's small influence but you tried not to be.
"We know.. But we really wish you didn't have to experience it." Miggy sighed a bit and gave a tired look. He brightened up a bit getting an idea.
"How about we take you someplace to eat? Our treat.." You blushed at the question, surprised he would ask you out. Wait was he asking you out? You weren't sure but it felt like he was.
"Uh y-yeah, that sounds nice." You gave him a smile.
"Perfect we'll get you at five then." Miggy let go of your hands as he stood up. You nodded and stayed sitting.
"If you'll excuse us, we have work to do. We'll see you later." Miggy walked off, leaving you a bit giddy and flushed. You were looking forward to dinner a lot now.

Woooo that was fun wasn't it? I hope you liked it and I don't know why but I've had SO much motivation to write but yeah! Remember, eat a cupcake!