Miggy X Male!Reader Part Two

I am so sorry THACEthethundercat. I hope this is worth the wait because I took way too long. I legit have no good excuse other than I procrastinate. Hope you enjoy!

You were currently getting ready for your dinner date with Miggy. You had your tux (Or dress, whatever you like.) picked out that you used for performances. You knew you and Miggy were going somewhere a bit fancier so you wanted to look nice. You headed for Miggy's trailer and were really excited as you knocked on the door. Miggy answered after less than a minute and had a big smile on his face. He was dressed up really nice like always. "You look great Miggy!" You gave him a smile as he walked out of the trailer.
"Well, we think you look wonderful as well (y/n)~" Miggy hooked his arm in yours and led you away from the area and out into the city. He planned to take you to one of the more expensive restaurants in town.
"So where are we going?" You looked to him as you happily accepted linking arms.
"It's a surprise~! We can't spoil it~" He laughed a bit as you both continued down the street.
You neared the restaurant and gasped.
"Fluorescence! This place is super expensive. We can't go here!" You knew he had the money to spend but you really didn't want him too. You would have been fine with the dinner so you really didn't think it was necessary to go to someplace this fancy.
"Nonsense, we insist on taking you here~ We know it'll be hard but please don't worry about price~" You knew he wouldn't let you refuse so you complied, going into the restaurant with him.
Once you both got to the table he pulled your chair out for you and you gave him a smile as you sat down. You felt like you should pull his chair out as well but that would end up being weird since he had already done the same for you.
"We really hope you enjoy this (y/n)" Miggy gave you a big smile as the waiter came to take your drink orders. You just got water to help with the bill. Miggy got a bottle of wine for the table despite your protests. He even told you to get what you originally wanted instead of the cheaper option. You really couldn't help but think about the price of everything. Over the night you eventually relaxed and just enjoyed your time with Miggy. It was pretty late when you both finally did leave. You were laughing and hugging his arm as you both walked. You had really enjoyed yourself.
Miggy led you to your trailer and gave you a kiss on the forehead. You were pretty short compared to him so you knew it would ruin the moment if he tried to kiss you on the lips. You really didn't mind though since the small kiss felt just as great as you would assume one on the lips would.
"I love you.." You weren't sure what made you say it but it just kind if came out.
"We love you too.." You smiled softly as you heard his reply and hugged him tightly.

Ok, don't take this too seriously but I'm really gonna try and write a little bit each day because I really like writing I just forget and put it off to do other stupid things. Like playing Papa's scooperia. I have a problem I know. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this and remember, eat a cupcake!