Dreamy Boy

This is a thing I wrote up out of boredom and I wasn't sure what to do with it. Hope someone enjoys it.

It was so passionate the way he held me in bed. Like a dream come true when he kissed me and started wondering my body with his hands. I wish this would last forever. He pulled away for a moment and looked me in the eyes lovingly before speaking.
"Get up! Beth, get up!"
I woke up with a groan as Tyler hit me with a pillow. I grabbed it as I started to get up and yell at him.
"Leave me alone Tyler! I swear I'll get you grounded for this!" Tyler just blew a raspberry in my face and ran out in response as I threw the pillow at him. He was always like this and I absolutely hated it.
I looked at the time and sure enough, he had absolutely no reason to get me out of bed. I got up anyway thinking about the dream I had. Oh how I wish it was true.
John was my recent crush at college and I wanted to talk to him so badly. He'd never notice me though and I doubt he'd be interested in me. I was hoping he'd at least want to be my friend so I'd have something with him at least.

Not sure if this will go anywhere since this was very spontaneous and I had no idea what I was going to write when I started this small thing. If you have any requests I'm happy to take em since I really don't have a lot of ideas. Anyway, go eat a cupcake!