Di the Dying

She was a great hero who fought valiantly throughout any journey she went on.
"Fuck.. I won again.. Why can't I just die?!" Di got into a fight with a three-toed go no and to her dismay, she won. Her ultimate goal in life was to die and join her God Cyra in the heavens but nay she was not meant to go just yet. She was traversing through the fields of glands when she came across yet another enemy. It was a fearsome jelly serpent. Surely thought Di, this would be her doom. She readied for attack with her sun dog Sven who was quite the adorable and very yet oddly skilled killer of a pup. Suddenly he bit the serpent's tail and caused it to flee.
"Sven! How many times do I have to tell you!? Don't fight the possibly lethal enemy for me!!" Di was pretty upset that she now had to run into another enemy that would be lethal enough to kill her. After a few long hot hours she became delirious and fell to her knees.
"Please oh great one.. Let me be ended here. I can't take it anymore.. These dragon scale pajamas and quick sandals make breaking through this field a nightmare. Please! Let me be slain!" She suddenly felt a cool breeze run through the endless field and she became enraged.
"No! I want to die Goddamnit! Not cool down just die.." She had given up on her God at this point and knew she wouldn't be given the sweet release of death in this lifetime.

Hey I it's me again, sorry for another update but I thought of something and here it is. It's based off an app I have and it's really fun. It's called godville and it's an idle game where you're a hero's God and they do stuff for you. It's cool I recommend it. Hope you enjoy! Remember eat a cupcake!