Part 23 - If it's LOVE

The following morning.
Ellie's point of view.

I could feel the warmth of the morning sun kiss my skin,forcing me to open my eyes. I narrowly open my eyes to the bright light.

Everything is still a bit hazy. Turning my head I see Rory soundly sleeping next to me and that's when the events of the previous night sunk in.

Quietly I lean over and gently kisses his cheek before sliding out of the bed. Grabbing his shirt I pull it over my head and leave the room.

A few minutes later I return to the room carrying two coffees. Rory was still sound asleep when I placed his mug on the bed side.

I got back into bed,sipping on my coffee. When he murdered a thank you. He definitely wasn't a morning person. Chuckles.

"Morning," I said timid.

"Morning Beautiful," he answers opening his eyes.

"I made you some coffee," I smile over the rim of the mug.

"Thank you," he rubs his hand over his face before taking the coffee.

Rory's point of view.

I lazily sit up and take a sip of the coffee. Glancing at Ellie a smile creeps over my eyes.

"What?" She asks pausing.

"It's nothing," I shy away.

"Tell me," she almost begs.

"It's just that you're beautiful," I try my best not to blush.

Her cheeks immediately turned a fading pink colour. She became so much more beautiful over night.

There's not one thing that isn't perfect. Perfect imperfections. I feel like an idiot for never being honest with her.

I hastily finished my coffee and moved closer to her. Earlier I noticed that she is wearing my favorite white shirt.

"You look good in my shirt," I tease.

"Of course you would say that," she winks.

"But--," I stop.

"But what?" She raises a single eyebrow.

"You'd look better without it," I smirk.

"What are you suggesting?" She grins.

"I'm suggesting we go take a shower together."

"Sounds perfect," she kisses my cheek.

Getting out of bed we head to the shower. I remove my shirt from her body from behind. She tests the water with her hand before stepping in.

The love bug it seems has properly bitten us. We were hardly in the shower before we heatedly make out again.

After all this time our love was given the chance to blossom and it did. That sparkle in her eyes returned.

"Sometimes two people who love each other end up hurting each other because they deny how they feel. But when given the proper chance,the heart can make love bloom."