Dead Ends

Anna picked up the bar of soap an rubbed it over her bare skin. Soaping her breasts, arms, and shoulders. Angel leans against the wall watching Anna caress the soap over her body. Anna looked up at Angel.

"What are you looking at?"

Anna asked Angel as she giggled and smiled.

"Perfection."

Angel replied as Anna glanced up at her through her long curly hair.

"Will you help me with my back?"

Anna handed over the soap and cloth that had been sitting next to her.

"Indeed I will.."

Angel said taking the soap and wash cloth rubbing them both together. The cloth soaped up and Angel sat the soap down, then proceeded to rub the cloth along Anna's back. Anna grabbed her hair with both hands lifting her hair up over her head. Angel caught a glimpse of a butterfly tattoo that was concealed by Anna's hair on the back of her neck.

"What's the tattoo mean?"

Angel asked rubbing the cloth down her backside to her butt and underneath her cheeks.

"It was a rebellious move of mine when I was seventeen. It doesn't have a meaning, just a lot of memories."

Anna replied stepping under the shower head and letting the water run all down her shoulders and back. Angel couldn't help, but look at Anna's perfectly molded body. Angel rubbed up Anna's stomach slowly in between her breasts. Her nipples standing to attention firm and a light brown color. Anna watched Angel slowly as she rubbed over her breasts circling her thumb around Anna's nipple and then leaning over and kissing Anna on the lips softly. Anna kissed Angel's lips back rubbing her own hand on Angel's breasts and neck as she pulled her closely. Anna smiled on Angel's lips taking her head in the palm of her hands.

"We should finish washing off Angel. I am starved."

Anna announced as her stomach started growling.

"I see."

Angel said chuckling. Angel soaped up the wash cloth once again and washed her body off with the cloth, soaping all areas of her body as if she was covered like a camouflage. Anna giggled stepping out the shower and wrapping a towel around her body. Anna then stepped over to the sink and started to brush her teeth. Angel soon turned off the shower and stepped out as well. She wrapped a towel around her body and walked out into the bedroom area. Angel picked up the room phone and dialed the front desk.

"I need two pairs of jeans and t-shirts..."

Angel paused a second about to ask Anna her size, but shook her head in disagreement.

"Just make one a medium and the other a small."

Angel demanded.

"Yes... yes, charge them to my credit card. Thank you. Bye."

Angel hung up the room phone, and turned around to see Anna coming out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body along with a hand towel around her hair.

"What was that?"

Anna asked smiling.

"I ordered us some outfits."

Angel smirked.

"Did you now?"

Anna walked over to the bed slowly sitting down on the edge.

"Yes, I thought you might like it."

There was a knock on the door. Angel went and opened the door.