Decision

The sun shined through the blinds to Anna's face, and temporarily blinded her eyes. Anna sat up and rubbed her, eye's yawning and stretching her arms up to the ceiling. Angel had already left for work earlier. Anna looked at the digital clock next on the night stand where a note was sitting. She picked up the note and read it "I know you're asleep. Eat. Go to work. Meet me at my place. Keys left on table. Xoxo Angel" it was written in beautiful cursive handwriting. Anna put down the note and smiled to herself, she then glanced over at the clock.

"Oh shit!! Not again."
Anna got up from the bed and ran out the bedroom, before walking backwards back into the room. On a chair was a black dress and black heels, along with another note. Anna walked over to the chair, she looked at dress. Silk lining and black rhinestones that outlined the top, the dress cut to the knees. Anna ran her fingers along the rhinestones and picked up the note "Just in case you find yourself running around looking for work clothes." Anna laughed to herself and sat the note on the vanity. Anna took off her Minnie Mouse shirt and black jean pants folding them up and placing them on the edge of the bed. Anna lifted up the black dress and held it against her body as she walked over to the mirror glancing at how it looked on her in the mirror. She then slipped on the dress along with the high heels.

As Anna was applying her make-up her cell phone started to ring and she ran over to her phone lifting it up. It was work. Anna's heart filled with worry, she wasn't use to getting calls early in the morning for work. Anna slide over the answer button on her iPhone and answered the call.

"Yes? Anastasia Torres speaking."
Anna said softly.

"Yes, Anna this is Mr. Andrews. I need you to be in my office in 1 hour."
Mr. Andrews the CEO of Philip Industries said in a serious tone.

"Yes sir. On my way sir."
Anna said as he hung up the phone, and so did she. Anna thought about what could have gotten her in trouble that she had a meeting with the CEO, or what she could have done right to have a meeting with the CEO. Anna was puzzled for a moment she scratched her head and pursed her lips for a second. Anna quickly hurriedly slipped on her heels as she walked over to the night stand grabbing her purse. She walked out the room to the living room, and grabbed the keys where Angel said she left them. Then left the apartment locking the door behind her. Anna dug through her purse looking for her keys in her purse.

"Ahhh.. there you go."
Anna said as her hands grabbed her keys. Anna walked down the stairs to her car, looking down at her iPhone as she read the time.

"10:10... oh great.."
Then Anna got down to the parking lot and looked around for her car. Anna scratched her head moving her head from left to right. Then she smacked her face.

"Right! Right... shit!!"
Anna dialed a number for a cab on her iPhone.

"Yes... I need a... never mind."
Anna said as she hung up the phone and walked over to Angel pulling up in her BMW. Angel rolled down the window and winked at Anna.

"My my my you look beautiful Anastasia."
Angel said as she unlocked the passenger door. Anna got into Angel's car and smiled at her.

"Thank you."
Anna said blushing softly as she kissed Angel on the cheek.

"I realized about an hour into my work that you never got your car."
Angel said as she made a u-turn in the street and head for Anna's job.

"Sooo... are you late for work?"
Angel asked as she rolled down the windows a bit.

"No, I am actually on my way to a meeting.... with the CEO."
Anna said sighing softly and looking at Angel. Angel saw the hint of worry in Anna's eyes.

"So what's wrong? You maybe getting a promotion."
Angel said with enthusiasm trying to cheer Anna up.

"Well.. what if it's not a promotion? What if they fire me? Like what if I did something wrong in the paper work? I am just worried."
Anna said as she watched the cars up ahead going across the lane. Angel moved her hand over to Anna's hand and gently caressed Anna's hand as she looked over to her.