History

"My best friend is having his wedding in August. I thought I would take you as my date."
Angel said as she rubbed Anna's arm slowly up and down with her fingers.

"Wow Angel that would be lovely."
Anna smiled snuggling in Angel's chest as she watched the fireworks.

"I don't think I am ever going to get use to sleeping alone in my bed when I go home. I'm always going to want to roll over and feel your warmth on my skin."
Anna admitted as she sighed softly.

"Then don't leave..."
Angel said as she looked over to Anna.

"You want me to move in with you?"
Anna asked as she sat up on Angel's lap.

"I know it's all of a sudden... but I am sure this is what I want.."
Angel said as she rubbed Anna's cheek softly.

"Are you sure Angel?"
Anna asked her loud and clearly.

"I am never sure... I just know.."
Angel said as she chuckled.

"Angel... you're asking me to move in with you.. That's a... big.. no huge step."
Anna said in a serious tone.

"I know it is. Do you want to move in with me?"
Angel asked as she rubbed up Anna's smooth leg slowly.

"I can't be without you, but I am scared. I've never moved in with anyone."
Anna said as she felt Angel's hand creeping up her leg and dress.

"I haven't either. There's a first time for everything."
Angel said rubbing her hands up higher.

"Your hands seem to be getting cozy."
Anna flirtatiously said as she smirked and kissed Angel's lips softly. Angel smiled as she kissed Anna back softly and then pulled back.

"Where is my necklace? I haven't seen it on you since the other day."
Angel asked as she looked puzzled. Anna got up slowly and walked over to the railing.

"Promise me you won't get mad and do anything stupid?"
Anna said softly as she was trying to avoid this up coming conflict.

"Just tell me..."
Angel said as she stood up and awaited for the answer.

"That day when Morgan came over and we had that big argument... she snatched the necklace off me....... and threw it in the sink."
Anna said as she walked over to Angel and touched her arm slightly.

"That fucking bitch."
Angel hollered as she snatched away from Anna and walked into the house running up the stiars and furiously getting dressed as fast as she could. Anna ran up the stairs behind her.

"Angel please calm down..."
Anna said trying to stay calm.

"No she crossed the line. She hit my girl and then tried to throw my necklace away. Oh wait until I get my hands on her. She's going to wish she had never done that shit."
Angel growled as she put on some jeans and a v-neck shirt.

"Angel look at me!"
Anna demanded as she tried to stop Angel. Angel digging in her sock drawer for some socks.

"Angel!!!"
Anna screeched grabbing her wrists. Angel looked into Anna eyes as she pushed her back and sat her down on the bed.

"Don't do this... we can go get it out the drain. It's ok."
Anna calmly said as she held Angel's face in her hands. Angel still frowning sighed.

"....."
Angel sat in silence and Anna pulled her legs up on the bed lifting her dress as she sat down on top of Angel.

"Kiss me..."
Anna whispered. Angel looked up at Anna and slowly ran her hands down Anna's back. She leaned up pressing her lips against Anna's and kissing her passionately as she closed her eyes. Anna closed her eyes as well as she wrapped her arms around Angel's neck and kissed her lips back. Angel hugged Anna tightly as she smiled.