Overwhelmed

Anna makes her tongue slip up Angel's thigh slowly as Angel closes her eyes feeling the sensation of Anna's tongue please her. Once Anna was in a comfortable she slowly rubbed on Angel's pearl around in a circle as Angel's breathing started to increase slowly. Anna smiled softly as she was able to please Angel the way Angel pleased her for the first time. Angel's stomach pulsated up and down slowly as Anna slid her tongue along Angel's pearl. Angel tensed up for a brief moment as she moaned softly and smiled. Anna placed her hands down on Angel's thighs holding her down so she was unable to move. Anna had now had full control over Angel's body. The dominance being passed over like a torch. Anna swirled her tongue on Angel's lips and she moaned through her lips and licked them slowly. Anna slid her tongue inside Angel slowly as she arched her back a bit and gripped the couch a bit. The gasps of air filled the air and the sensual sensation to want to burst drove Angel insane. Anna flicked her tongue against Angel's walls as she placed her hand back on Angel's pearl using her thumb to massage it around in a circle. Angel's moans started to get louder as her breathing increased. The touch of Anna's tongue ceased Angel's body as she slowly massaged Angel's inner walls being delicate with her. Anna moved her tongue around in circles making sure to caress every inch of Angel's wall. Angel started to move up as she whimpered a bit, but Anna held her down so she couldn't move. Angel's breathing started to match the rhythm in with her stomach pulsating as Anna licked up the juices sliding down Angel's thigh. Angel's eyes closed tight as Anna's thumb began to pick up the pace in massaging her pearl. From slowly to a medium speed. Angel tensed up a bit as Anna looked up and could see her abs sticking firmly out. Anna rubbed up Angel's body slowly touching every part on her. Angel wasn't use to anyone touching her in the way Anna did so the calm soothing of Anna touching her body delicately made her not so nervous. Anna slid her tongue up and down between Angel's lips. Angel gasped and moaned loudly suddenly releasing into an orgasm on Anna's tongue as Anna slurped up all the juices. Angel abruptly pulling Anna up she kissed her lips deeply. Anna smiling as she kissed Angel's lips back. They entangled themselves in one another rolling over on the couch. Angel slid her hands down Anna's back as she passionately kissed her lips deeply making her arms hug Anna tightly. Anna closed her eyes as she locked lips with the love of her life, hugging Angel tightly.

"I love you.."

Anna whispers on Angel's lips as she opened her eyes.

"I love you too.."

Angel said slowing down her breathing and smiling.

"Why did you let me do it?"

Anna asked curiously as she caressed Angel's hair.

"Because I trust you."

Angel said softly as she smiled up at her.

"I'm glad you do, because I can't imagine anyone else touching you but me."

Anna admitted as she blushed softly.

"Well, that sounds a bit selfish..."

Angel said chuckling a bit.

"Well when it comes to you I am selfish. You're amazing, and you don't even now it."

Anna whispered as she kissed Angel's lips tenderly.

"I only know one thing..."

Angel says in between kissing Anna back as she smiles at her again.

"What's that?"

Anna asks as she looks in Angel's eyes.

"That you are anything and everything I ever wanted."

Angel whispers in Anna's ear and gets up holding Anna in her arms.