Meeting

Anna woke up as she saw Angel sleeping peacefully. She reached up and traced Angel's lips with her fingers slowly. Then she glanced around and saw a packet of papers along with a cloth sitting on the coffee table. Anna began to wonder what happened while she was at work. She moved Angel's arm from around her and got up slowly trying to avoid waking up Angel. Anna walked over to where the papers and cloth was sitting. She picked up the papers and skimmed over them seeing as they were from her work. "Why would Angel have these papers?" Anna thought to herself. She then looked at the cloth picking it up and looking all around it for blood, but there was nothing. Anna got up and took the cloth over to the sink in the kitchen and sat it down. "What exactly was Angel doing while she was at work?" Anna asked herself. She stood by the sink thinking idly as she watched Angel sleep on the couch. Anna thought really hard and then walked back over to the coffee table glancing at the documents again.

"Joany.."
She said to herself as Angel opened her eyes slowly. Anna frowned a bit and looked towards Angel. Angel sat up slowly and yawned as she looked at Anna and smiled softly.

"Good morning beautiful."
Angel said softly as she stretched her arms up high and then realized Anna was holding the documents in her hand.

"Why was Joany here?"
Anna asked as she lifted up the papers.

"I ran to her in the park and bumped into her. I bruised her ankle.. so I brought her back here to put some ice on her ankle."
Angel said as she rubbed her head.

"And left these here?"
Anna asked curiously.

"She was on her way to your apartment, but she was upset and detoured."
Angel said as she stood up and walked over to Anna.

"I know it seems confusing, but that's the reason why she was here.."
Angel said as she rubbed Anna's arm slowly.

"Nothing happened... I promise."
Angel whispered as she kissed Anna's cheek softly. Anna nodded slowly as she placed her arms around Angel's waist and hugged her placing her head on Angel's chest.

"I am sorry, I just get really over protective when it comes to other women being around you."
Anna admitted as Angel hugged her close and smiled softly.

"I am only for you Anna."
Angel said as she kisses Anna's forehead.

"What are you smiling for? I am serious. I will kick someone's ass over you."
Anna said as she put on a silly frowning face.

"You won't have to do that baby.."
Angel said as she chuckled softly. Anna karate chopped Angel's arm playfully and Angel grabbed her arm spinning her around and pinning her arms around her back.

"You don't want none of this."
Angel whispered in Anna's ear.

"But I do..."
Anna moaned as she smirked rubbing her butt against Angel's pelvic bone. Angel let go of Anna and pulled her close to her. Angel breathing down Anna's neck. Anna smiling and rubbing up Angel's abs slowly. Anna then walked away from her smirking as she turned around and winked at Angel.

"Where are you going?"
Angel asked as she slowly walked towards Anna who was walking towards Angel's computer.

"I have a song I want you to hear."
Anna says as she boots up the computer and searches on YouTube for a song. When the song starts to play she starts bouncing her head and swaying her hips to the upbeat music. The tempo getting a bit louder. Angel bounces her head and walks over to Anna who's swaying her hips and jumping as she smiles at herself. Angel admiring her dancing smiles and watches her from a distance. Anna dances over to Angel and rubs her body along Angel's as she smiles and laughs softly. Angel abruptly grabbed Anna's waist slowing her bodies movements down. Anna smiled at Angel as she leans up and presses her lips against Angel's kissing her slowly. Angel kisses her lips back as she pulls Anna closer. Anna breathes on Angel's mouth as she locks eyes with with her. Angel rubbed her hands down Anna's back and cupped her hands under Anna's thighs as she picked her up. Anna wrapped her legs around Angel's waist and her arms around her neck. Angel's hands rested on Anna's ass as she looked up at her.