Baby Fever

Anna flipped the TV station as she flips Anna notices that every other station is a baby commercial. The Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo, lotion and powder commercials or the commercials with kids going back to school. Anna sighed turning off the TV and putting her head in her hands as she closed her eyes. "I can't be thinking about babies this soon. Angel doesn't even want children like that. I need to get a grip and face the fact that I won't be having any children soon." Anna says to herself as she opens her eyes and stands up. Anna looks down at her belly and places her hand over her stomach. She pokes her tummy out so that her belly looks inflated. Angel walks in the door holding two brown paper bags in her hand to see Anna holding her belly and her jaw drops as she closes the door. Anna turns around and stands up straight looking at Angel.

"Are.... you?"

Angel asks Anna as she walks over to the kitchen counter placing the bags down.

"No! No! No! Baby.. I was just playing around."

Anna says quickly coming over to the kitchen counter smiling at Angel.

"Hmm....... alright?"

Angel mutters taking the hot Chinese food out of the paper bags and setting them down.

"Exactly what were you doing then?"

Angel asks curiously looking at Anna.

"I was.... simply just playing around with my belly. Nothing serious."

Anna mumbles trying to avoid the conversation.

"I see.."

Angel mutters as she takes the top off of the Chinese food container.

"I may have been playing around acting like I was pregnant..."

Anna admits looking up at Angel and swallowing hard.

"You want a baby, Anastasia?"

Angel asks her with no hesitation.

"I.... I want some food."

Anna states reaching for the food, but Angel lifts up the container where Anna can't reach it.

"Anna,"

Angel called out Anna's name sternly.

"Angel!"

Anna shouts as she frowns at her.

"Answer the question."

Angel demands arching her eye brow at Anna.

"No."

Anna lies looking at Angel with a straight face.

"No?"

Angel repeats her looking puzzled.

"No, I don't want a baby.. can you please just give me the food?"

Anna bellows tapping her fingers on the counter.

"Fine."

Angel hisses setting the container of food back down.

"Thank you."

Anna whispers taking one of the plastic forks from out the bag and eating some of the white rice.

Angel walks over to where Anna stood and hugs her from behind. Anna closes her eyes and leans her head back against Angel's. Angel kisses along Anna's shoulder leading kisses up to her neck. Anna puts down the fork as she bites down on her lower lip. Angel then stops and steps back from Anna. Anna turns around to Angel and walks up to her.