Dirty Games

Angel opens the door letting Anna walk in. Tonight was a success. It was the beginning of a brand new year and marked Angel's longest relationship by far. Angel closed the door behind her as she walked over to the couch placing the keys down. Anna walked up stairs into the bathroom to undress, and make herself comfortable. It officially marked the month of Angel's birthday. She got of from the couch and jogged up the stairs up to the bedroom. Anna was laying down on the bed in the black lacy lingerie that Angel had her wear the day of the photo shoot. Angel raises one eye brow as she walks over to the bed placing her hand on the bedpost.

"My, my, my Anastasia.... You look.... comfortable."
Angel states looking Anna up and down.

"Why don't you come join me then,"
Anna says smirking as she bites down on her bottom lip.

"Don't mind if I do ma'am."
Angel smirks walking over to Anna.

Angel starts to strip her clothing down. Piece by piece. Anna watches her sliding over to where Angel stood just feet from the bed. Anna traced her fingers along the rim of Angel's pants placing soft kisses along Angel's lower abdomen. Angel watched her as she took off her suit coat along with her shirt placing it on the floor next to them both. Anna placed her arms under Angel's arms and on her back feeling the muscles along her lower backside. Anna looked down at the scar where Angel had got cut at when the scuffle with Charlie. Her fingers trace the outer skin meshed in the scar so it looked darker. Angel let her even though the memories of the fights all come flooding back within her mind. Anna's fingers trailed along Angel's back as she walked around her. Angel stood there smiling as she felt Anna's lips slowly kissed on her back in different places each time. Angel giggled a bit feeling Anna kiss on her side.

"What did that tickle you?"
Anna asked smiling up at Angel.

"Yeah, it actually did."
Angel mumbled turning her head to the side and smiling at her.

"That's about the cutest thing you've ever done baby. You should giggle more often."
Anna said biting down on her lip.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Just depends on you."
Angel says turning around to look at Anna.

"Does it now? Can I tickle you here?"
Anna asks seductively kissing underneath Angel's chin.

"Yes..."

"What about here?"
Anna asks again kissing on Angel's neck as she stood on her tiptoes.

"Mhm..."

"What about here?"
Anna suggests kissing on Angel's collarbone.

"None of these spots really tickle me, but you can kiss anywhere you want baby,"
Angel states looking into Anna's eyes.

"I know I can. Because you are all mine."
Anna states arching up one of her eye brows.

"I am and will forever be yours, baby."
Angel repeats her as she walks backwards towards the bed.

Angel slides herself on the bed watching Anna walk over to her. Anna places both her knees on each side of Angel's waist crawling on top of her. Angel lays on her back feeling Anna sit down on top of her. Anna uses the tip of her nails to tickle the surface of Angel's skin on her lower abdomen and up to her chest. She then leans down placing slow kisses along Angel's abs trailing them up to her breasts and neck. Anna leans over grabbing the tie from Angel's suit and tied it around Angel's head so it would cover her eyes.

Anna kissed slowly around Angel's collarbone her teeth grazing the bone slightly. Angel taking slow deep breaths she held onto Anna's back rubbing down along her sides. Anna smiled leaning up to Angel's face pressing her lips on Angel's and kissing her deeply. Angel kissed her back rolling over so that her body was pressed up against Anna's. Anna starting to breathe heavily she held onto Angel's head closely wrapping her legs around Angel's waist. Angel rubs her hands down Anna's stomach and pauses for a moment.