Reacquainting Occurrences

Angel's cab arrived in front of her apartment in Manhattan and Angel paid the fare. Angel grabbed her suit case and stepped out of the cab looking at all the tall buildings around her. The many people walking along the street. Angel smiled waited at the stairs for Vanessa to arrived. Then Angel heard the loud rumbling of a motorcycle coming down the street. It was Vanessa. She pulled up to the curb. Angel;s jaw dropped when she saw the all black Honda motorcycle that Vanessa pulled up in. Vanessa turned off the motorcycle kicking up the kick stand and getting off of it taking off the helmet and shaking her hair so that it flowed down nicely. Vanessa was dress in all black leather this time. Angel had to hand it to Vanessa she sure knew how to dress and how to turn a few heads. Vanessa walked up to Angel and then smiled.

"I see you made it in one piece."

Vanessa said laughing softly as she handed her the keys to the motorcycle and the apartment.

"She drives very smooth by the way."

Vanessa whispered in Angel's ear as she walked up the stairs. Angel admiring her motorcycle she smiled and then turned around following Vanessa up the stairs as she opened the door to the apartments.

"After you.."

Angel said gesturing Vanessa to go inside.

"How kind of you."

Vanessa said as she smiled and walked inside of the apartment building. Angel taking one last glance at her motorcycle she went inside behind Vanessa and closed the door.

"This is a one bedroom. I got you the nicest one I could find. The rent is high. Of course, But you're already wealthy. I hope instead of renting all these apartments you just buy a house soon. These apartment arrangements could bleed your pocket dry."

Vanessa said as they walked up one set of stairs to Angel's apartment.

"Yeah I know.. but this is how it's going to be until I am able to sit somewhere for a while."

Angel said to Vanessa as they stopped by the door to Angel's apartment.

"Yeah... I've been meaning to ask you something.."

Vanessa said as Angel looked at her.

"Yes?"

Angel said.

"I want to go back to Orlando and work on things from there. The big city is not my thing. I was wondering if you could hire someone to work for you from here."

Vanessa said as she smiled slightly at Angel.

"Yeah.. sure. If that's what you wish.. it shall be done."

Angel said as she smiled rubbing Vanessa's arm softly. Angel then opened the door to her apartment and walked inside to a beautiful spacious apartment with maple wood flooring and big windows that look outside to the park that was across the street. Angel walked into the apartment slowly seeing all her paper work on a glass desk next to her computer. The kitchen was extremely beautiful. It was wood as well, but painted over with beige paint. Angel walked over to the kitchen rubbing her fingers along the counter and walked over to the guests bathroom which was nicely furnished new.

"Up stairs is your bedroom. I have to catch my flight soon. So I must be going."

Vanessa yelled over to Angel who turned around and smiled.

"Thank you very much Vanessa."

Angel said walking over to her and hugging her firmly as she planted a kiss on Vanessa's cheek softly. Vanessa smiled and blushed a little.