Stranded

Pairing : Jughead Jones x Reader

Summary : Imagine calling Jughead after your car breaks down.

You kicked the tire as you took out your phone, dialing Jughead to pick you up. You sighed as you kept redialling and smiled as your Dalmatian puppy stuck it's head out the window, petting him gently.

"Hey, call me when you get this." You sighed, leaving him a voicemail.

You waited for ten minutes, letting your puppy run around on the grass verge. You heard loud music and yelling and turned, seeing the Ghoulies driving towards you. Your eyes widened as you grabbed your puppy, hiding behind your car. You answered your phone when Jughead called and spoke quietly as they got out their car, approaching yours.

"I'll be right there." Jughead was quick to get to where you had broken down with a few Serpents behind him.

"Y/N?" Jughead called, eyeing the Ghoulies as they headed to their car. They were outnumbered by the Serpents and had chosen wisely to walk away, but you knew they'd report back to their leader.

You hesitantly went to him and gasped when your puppy ran towards a Ghoulie, barking at him. When he leaned down to touch him, he bit him and you covered your mouth when blood came from the wound. Jughead whistled and your puppy ran to him, wagging his tail as he picked him up.

You watched the Ghoulies drive off before heading to FP's truck that Jughead had borrowed. "Good boy." You smiled as Jughead praised your puppy and shook your head at him as he drove off. You had a feeling he had trained him to do that, but you had to admit it would come in handy.

You glanced in the mirror to see Toni driving your car that Sweetpea and Fangs had no doubt managed to fix - even if it was temporarily. Jughead took your hand as you stared out the window.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm glad you brought the cavalry." You rested your head on his shoulder, smiling as he kissed your hand.