Blowing Off Steam

Pairing : Jughead Jones x Reader

Summary : Imagine having make up sex with Jughead when you have a fight about his deal with Penny Peabody.

You had ignored him for days after hearing about the drop he made for Penny. You walked in the opposite direction when you saw him at school and screened his calls. After a whole week of avoiding him, he had gotten Veronica to text you to meet her outside of class, but it was Jughead who was waiting on you.

You were about to walk away when he stopped you. "Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"You know why." You went to turn, but Jughead brought you back.

"I don't." He said.

"The Snake Charmer, dumbass." You crossed your arms. "What were you thinking? You're dad even warned you against making deals with her."

"I had to." He told you.

"There was another way." You said.

"Really?" His eyebrows furrowed as he nodded his head slowly. "What was that again? That's right, there wasn't another way."

"We could've found another way!" You exclaimed.

"There wasn't time." He said. You were about to walk away when he stopped you once again. "Will you stop doing that?" He looked around before pulling you to the locker room which he knew would be empty until the next class started.

"You've made it clear that you're right and I'm wrong for worrying. So -" He took his bag off his shoulders and dropped it as he kissed you.

Your back hit the lockers as your arms went around his neck. This wasn't how you normally settled arguments, but you both needed to blow off steam to make it through the rest of the day. Plus the possibility of someone walking in added to the thrill.

You broke the kiss as you both removed your shirts before eagerly reconnecting your lips. You ran your hand under his beanie, tossing it onto the bench. You both fumbled with your jeans, taking them off along with your underwear and you wrapped your legs around his waist when he lifted you up, pressing your back against the cool metal of the locker as he filled you.

You moaned against his lips and rested your forehead against his, letting out a breath between each kiss as he thrust in and out slowly. He soon set a quicker pace and your back hit the locker, the cold metal contrasting with your warm skin.

Your hands went to his hair, tugging gently when his lips moved to your neck. You ran your fingers through his hair as you tilted your head back, his lips sucking on your neck. You bit your bottom lip harshly to quieten your moans as you reached your climax, triggering his own. Finishing with three sloppy thrusts, Jughead pulled out of you and lowered your thighs so your feet hit the floor.

You quickly got dressed as the bell rang and sneaked out the locker room, walking hand in hand down the hallway as you blended into the crowd. "I'm still mad at you." You said, resting your head on his shoulder. He just smiled as he kissed your head, knowing you weren't.