Sleeping At Jug's

You rolled over in bed and rubbed your eyes, the alarm hadn't gone off yet. You slowly opened your eyes to see your best friend, Jughead, sleeping next to you.

You had forgotten that you had gone to Jughead's house; your parents had been fighting and you didn't want to be around it. When you called Jug he had insisted you come over. You were sleeping here way too much; you sighed.

Jughead opened his eyes and you frowned, "Sorry Juggy, I didn't mean to wake you."

"S'okay. How you feeling?" He asked, sitting up slightly.

You just shrugged, "It was my fault, I set my dad off." You closed your eyes briefly to stop the tears from forming.

Jughead's face fell, "It's never your fault, Y/N."

Before you could answer, Fp walked in, "Kids, I made breakfast." You hopped up, clearly avoiding Jughead's statement and sat at the table. FP never cared that you stayed over or that you slept in the same bed as Jug. You had stayed the night all the time since you were little.

FP slid you a plate of chocolate chip pancakes, they were your favorite. Jughead slid into the seat next to you.

"Thanks, FP." You smiled, you always loved FP. He was there for you when your parents weren't.

"No problem kiddo. I gotta get to work, I'll see you guys later." FP smiled and he walked out the door.

"Bye, dad." Jughead waved, as soon as FP left he turned to you.

"Jug, can we please not talk about this? It just makes me upset." You frowned at him. He always wanted to talk stuff out with you.

"Okay fine. Sorry for pushing." He sighed, obviously annoyed at himself. You pushed his shoulder.

"It's alright. It just shows you care." You kissed his cheek, "Wanna skip today?" Your eyes lit up as you asked.

"Of course." Jug smiled.