Badass Little Princess

Count of words: 716

Warnings: none

It was for sure something weird for a Northsider to have any kind of affair with a Southsider. It was uncommon and there was some kind of unspoken rule that was preventing that from happening. But Archie was as always the exception. Having two childhood friends leave the Northside and move to the south side definitely made it hard to stay as far away as possible. Both his childhood friends were born and raised in the Southside but their parents chose to send them to school on the North. It provided for sure better education and more chance, since the teachers in the SSHS were seeing all the kids as a bunch of gangsters to be and drug dealers. They didn't quite care to teach them anything. Simply expecting them to kill someone and sell drugs. "Come on now Jughead. This doesn't do any good to you. Cheer up! I'm sure you'll get along with my friend." Archie just couldn't stop pulling his friend towards Pops as he told him about this friend of him from the South Side. "How come you know her and I don't? I mean she is your friend since childhood and she went to school here and still does?! You said she also hangs out with the serpents. How come I haven't stumbled across her yet." Jughead has always been what you could call stubborn. With Betty hating him and his father in jail, a bruised face and heart he wasn't exactly in a mood to be set up with a random girl he never met in his life before. "She keeps it on the down low. Come on now I see her over there!" Exclaimed the red head and run to a y/h/c girl in a hidden booth. It was true. Y/N always kept it on the low,or at least she attempted to. Being the daughter of two hardcore serpents, one of whom left to kids and a husband behind to live her dream career was not really the best thing. While she went to Riverdale High her brother chose not to and followed his father's steps. He wanted to be able to tale care of his sister since his father ended up being killed in an accident. So, as Archie said, the girl was sitting all alone waiting for them. Her Y/H/C hair was up in a messy bun as a pair of reading glasses adorned her face while playing with her phone. "Hey, short stuff!" The Andrews boy called as Y/N turned around to be met by her friend. "Why, hello there red," she replied getting up and hugging him and moving to the side to be basically face to face with Jughead. "The name's Jughead Jones. Archie has told me a lot about you," he uttered, his left hand extended for a hand shake with the girl. She took his hand in hers and pulled him in for a hug instead of doing a handshake. "Then he should have mentioned I dont do handshakes. I do hugs." Jughead simply smiled a little bit as the girl introduced her self to the Serpent. "So you are indeed FPs son, right? Your father has done so much for me and my brother." "You are a serpent?!" He seemed quite surprised given the fact he knew you were a Southsider after all. "Not exactly." You saw a look of surprise in both the boys' face but it was true. "I haven't done the dance yet. Sweets won't let me." It came off as a surprise when the dance was brought up and it was even worse when Sweets was included in the same sentence. Jughead had to explain what the serpent dance was and Archie was definitely not happy about it. A couple days passed and the meetings with the two teenagers were more frequent. She had started feeling a little bit more 'out there'. It was as if she did not care anymore. Of course she knew Archie understood it but his reputation was usually very important and the two werent going out much. It was also the fact that he was dating Veronica and obviously was a priority. But Jughead; well Jughead had no reputation to contain. At least none that she would affect for all that matter.