Opening Up

Warning(s): bad words and fluff

"Hi! I'm Betty, I'll be giving you a tour of the school" a blonde haired girl greeted, I smiled, "Hi Betty, I'm (Y/N)" I introduced myself.

Betty finished showing me around, "I would like for you to meet some of my friends, only if that's okay" Betty spoke.

"I'd like that, I need some friends around here" I answered and she led the way.

We ended up walking outside to a table that had four people sitting down.

"Hey guys" Betty greeted her friends, "I would like for you guys to meet (Y/N), she's new here" Betty started.

"(Y/N), this is Archie" she pointed at a red head boy, "Veronica" I looked at the raven haired girl and smiled, "Kevin" the brunette waved, "And Jughead" and I look to see a boy with a beanie on.

"Hi (Y/N)" they all said and I said hi back.

I sat down between Betty and Kevin.

"I love your boots" Kevin complimented, "Thank you Kevin! Maybe we can go shopping together?" I asked.

"I'd like that" he smiled.

Over the past few weeks I had gotten perfectly along with almost everyone.

The only person that wouldn't really talk to me much was Jughead.

"(Y/N), I've known him my whole life. He's just a closed off person, it took him forever to let Veronica in" Archie answered the question I had asked.

I sighed, "It just sucks. He seems like a nice guy and all".

"I know, it'll take a while" Archie replied.

I turned around and went to turn around the corner when I bumped into someone.

"Shit" I cursed, I grabbed the papers and handed them to the person who dropped it, "Here you go, I'm sorry" and I look up to see Jughead.

Jughead took the papers, "Hey Jughead" I smiled and he just nodded and walked away.

"So much for me trying" I mumbled to myself.

I sat in a booth at Pop's working on a story. I was also bored and I enjoy writing stories when I'm not busy.

As I typed away, I heard the bell jingle but didn't bother to see who it was.

The person walked to the booth and stood there but I was too into writing the story.

They cleared their throat and I look up to see Jughead, "Uh, you're sitting in my booth" he informed and I scoffed, "Didn't realize it had your name on it but I'll move, I just finished writing" I explained and packed my laptop into my bag and got up.

"For school?", "No, I like to write in my spare time" I answered.

I went to walk away but he stopped me, "(Y/N), you can sit here and stay with me" Jughead spoke, "Are you sure?" I asked uncertain.

"I'm sure" He answered, I sat down across from him and we both got our laptops out.

The next day, I sat down with everyone and ate my lunch.

Jughead came and sat next to me, "Hey guys, (Y/N)" he greeted, "Hey Jughead" I smiled.

Everyone in the group looked at us, "What?" I asked and they all said 'nothing'.

Jughead got up, "See you at Pop's?" he asked me, "Sure".

He walked away and everyone leaned forward, "What was that?" Betty asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know, last night I was at Pop's writing a story and apparently I was sitting in his booth so I got up to leave but he told me I could stay" I explained.

"Oh my god" Kevin muttered, "I think Jughead is finally opening up to you".

I snorted, "I don't think so. Just cause he actually talked to me and let me sit in his booth doesn't mean he is".

It was finally night, I walked to Pop's and sat in the booth.

Soon, Jughead came in and plopped down across from me.

"What can I get you kids?" the waitress asked.

"I'll have the cheeseburger with fries and a vanilla shake" Jughead and I said in unison.

The waitress jotted it down and walked away and we both looked at each other.

"You like burgers?" He asked and I laughed, "Seriously? Who doesn't. I love food in general".

Ten minuted passed and our food came, "Look over there" I pointed and Jughead looked away and I stole a fry.

He turned back, "Did you just steal a fry?" I shook my head 'no'.

"Liar" He snickered and reached over to steal a couple of my fries, "Hey, I stole one not ten" I complained.

He stuck his tongue out at me and I threw a fry at him.

Jughead laughed, "I've been meaning to ask, may I read your story?" he asked.

"You actually want to read it?" I asked shocked and he nodded, "Sure" I turned my laptop towards him.

I watched him read and he turned the laptop back to face me, "Wow, (Y/N), this is astonishing" He commented.

"Really?" and he smiled, "Yeah, it's amazing, like you".

"Are you?" I started, "Flirting with you? Pretty sure I am" he finished.

Jughead and I were too busy talking to each other and ended up sharing fries to notice that outside of Pop's was Archie, Betty, Veronica, and Kevin.

"He's totally into her" Kevin stated, "How do you know?" Betty asked.

"Look at the way he's looking at her" Kevin pointed out.

"Plus, he opened up to her pretty quick, he really likes her" Archie commented.