New Home

Mike and I dropped Jeremy off at the hospital and told the nurse to have him call Mike when he woke up. We got back into the car and Mike drove us back to his place. It was a small, one bedroom apartment with a nice living room, TV and kitchen. I saw on the little stand keeping the TV up there was an Xbox360 with Minecraft Terreria and lots of other games. There was also a Nintendo 3DS on it with all the pokemon games imaginable stacked neatly next to it.

I walk around and go into the bedroom. It was a mess. The bed wasn't made, the pillows were every where and there was clothes sprawled across the floor. Mike ran up and slammed the door shut.

"Umm yeah I don't usually have time to clean, ya know" he says

"That's ok" I giggle "my room looked about the same when I left" which was a total lie.

The bathroom had a nice shower and toilet, thank goodness. Overall it was a nice little place he had.

"So umm" he started "you can sleep wherever. If you want to take my room then I'll take the couch or something"

"But what about Jeremy?" I ask

"Oh yeah I said that he could stay here didn't I?"

I nodded my head

"Or we could both sleep in my bed and Jeremy can have the couch" he says blushing a bit.

You think a bit then nod your head "I think that will work" you say blushing a bit too.

"Uhh cool" says Mike "give me a sec to clean up in their and find a space for your stuff and then you can come in ok?"

"Yeah sure" I agree

"You can help yourself to anything in the fridge or play Xbox or whatever." He says as he closes the door.

I look around for something to do. You reach into your bag and grab out a book that I brought with me. I sit on the couch and read a bit. I start to doze off a little until you fully fall asleep and start dreaming new dreams that were better than before.

-----------------------

Sorry for the short chapter