Finally

3 Months Later...

"Are you sure you need this?" Mike asked

"Yes, that's my favourite hoodie" I snatch it out of his hands and put it in my clothes box

I was rushing as we only had an hour until we had to be at the new house. It was at the edge of town and it was a real house other than this crummy apartment. Plus, it was closer to our new work place. We had both applied for a job at a small but popular cafe. The pay was good, good enough anyway.

I pack my last few shirts and close the box.

"Ready" I smile

"Great" Mike lifts the box and I follow him through our empty apartment and to the car out front.

We cram the box in with the others and squeeze in the front seats.

"Can I chose the song?" I ask eagerly

"Go got it" He agrees

I plug in my phone to the AUX chord and shuffle our playlist. The first song that comes on is High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco.

We sang along to it happily. The songs fly past as we soon arrive at the new house. Mike turns off the car and we jump out, stretching and admiring the house.

It wasn't anything too extravagant, but it was nice and humble. There was one bedroom, two bathrooms and all the other things a house needs.

"Will you do the honours?" He handed me the small silver key and kissed my hand as I took the key.

"Of course, my kind sir" I giggle

I slide the skinny key into the front doors lock and twist it slowly. The door opened effortlessly and silently.

And thus opened a new chapter on our lives, one filled without crazed killer robots and psycho murderers. I was happy, and Mike was too. Even though we were basically broke now, we had each other, and that's all that matters.

3 Years Later...

Ring...
Ring...
Ring...

"Hello?" I say

"Hello? Hello hello?" a man said in the other line

"Who is this?" I ask

"Hello, y/n l/n. We are glad to inform you that the old Freddy Fazbears has been demolished and been replaced with a new restaurant called Circus Baby's Pizza" he explained "you and Michael Schmidt have been invited to work as maintenance workers for the new animatronics as the place is about to open. You will work a whole week there leading up to the opening and making sure the animatronics are all working in order. If you would please consider this, call (number) to confirm your and/or Michael's work position"

"Uh" I was speechless

"Please consider this opportunity" he said before hanging up

I put the phone down in shock.

"Uh, Mike!?" I call

"Whats up, babe?" He asks

"Do you wanna work at a new job?" I ask slowly

"Where at?" He questions

"Uh, the new Freddy's" I say timidly

"What!" He yells

"I just got a call from someone asking us to work there"

"Fuck no!"

"Why?"

"Don't you remember last time?"

"Yeah, but still. I'm sure there's more security now" I protest

"Ughhhh....

————————

Hello my lovelies, it's ya boy

I have now closed the book on this, Uh, book. My first fan fiction if finally over. It's been months of developing this poor story and so many people have helped me along the way, thank you.

As you can tell, this book will be open for a sequel (or not) and I know I've messed up MatPat's amazing timeline, but I don't care right now, Ok!?

Again, thanks

And peace out ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )