Maybe Chapter 31 ???

I wake to a soft light peaking in through the curtains. I groan and try to get up but i was pulled back down my some unknown force from around my waist. I hear a sigh from behind me and a strong smell of alcohol wafts into my nostrils. It was disgusting. I always hated the smell of alcohol, and now it was coming at me all at once. What was going on. I thought i was at Scott's place. I try to get up again but the same thing happens and i'm pulled back down. Muffled noises came from behind me. I slowly lift my head and look behind me. Mike? His arms were wrapped around me. I feel a light blush dust over my face as I panic to get out of his grip. I squirm to get out of his grip, but he just pulls me back. And I don't even think he knows he's doing it.

I keep struggling until I grab his wrists and pull his hands apart, thus releasing me and dropping me onto the floor with a grunt and a thud. I sit up and hear him shuffle a bit under the covers. I sit quietly until I am sure he didn't wake up. Phew. I wipe the sweat of my forehead and stand up quietly. I grab my phone from the bedside table and check my messages.

Scott- Y/N where did you go

Scott- Y/N?

Scott- Hey your kinda freaking me out

Scott- Y/N answer me i'm getting scared

Scott- Y/N you need to come home

Scott- are you ok?

I facepalm and remember I left Scott sleeping on the couch when I left.

Me- I'm ok

Scott- oh good

Scott- where are you

Me- just had to sort some things out, ya know clear my mind and crap

Scott- ok

Scott- just leave me a note at least when you leave next time, k?

Me- k, bye

Scott- bye

"Y-Y/N" I turn around and see Mike sitting up in bed with his legs still under the blankets.

"H-hey" I say awkwardly

"What are you doing here I thought you got all your stuff" He said

"Uhh yeah"

"Uhggg" he groaned as he held his head

"Hangover?" I ask

He nodded still holding his head.

"Ok, stay there" I say as I walk out of the room and to the kitchen

I grab him a glass of water and a bag of ice for his headache. I walk back in and Mike was still sitting there. Bags were under his eyes, probably from lack of sleep, and his posture was slouched.

"Here" I say handing him the ice and putting the toast and water on the bedside table.

"Thanks" he mumbles

He doesn't seem to be making eye contact with me.

"Look" i finally say "I'm sorry, for all the stuff thats been happening"

"No" he mumbles "I-it was my fault, I deserve this"

I sit on the bed next to him and look at him.

"No, i kinda overreacted" I say "I'm sorry"

He suddenly jumps from the covers and pulls me into a tight embrace.

"I-I didn't know what to do without you Y/N" he says "I-I was so lost and I felt so guilty a-and you were so hurt a-and-"

I cut him off as I start to sob into his chest.

For a moment, he he just held me until I calmed down a bit.

"I-i'm s-sorry Mike, I-i felt s-so bad a-and after t-that I shut e-everyone out o-of my l-life" I sob

He rubs my back and I calm down fully.

"Y/N this is my fault" he says "don't put this on yourself"

I pull away from the hug and look down at my lap. I feel a soft hand under my chin as Mike lifts my head ho my e/c eyes stare into his deep blue ones. I feel my face become hot as he leaned in and softly presses his lips against mine. This sensation, it was nothing like the first time. This time was more of a kiss to say sorry and patch everything up. It lasted long. It felt great. I finally pulled away for air. We both look at each other for a second. His face and mine, both red as tomatoes.

"I-I'm sorry that wasn't right" Mike started

"No it's-" I can't find the words "perfect"

He smiles at me and we kiss once more. Finally, everything was back to normal. How it was meant to be. I loved it.