Accused

"Vincent?"

Vincent looked at me with a grin. His uniform was covered in red as he held a crying boy by the collar and stood over 4 children who were all lying on the floor, in a pool of their own blood. I cover my hand with my mouth in shock to stop myself from screaming, but it was too late. I screamed like bloody murder (literally)

"Y/n, whats wrong" Mike rushed in "What the fuck!"

Vincent dropped his knife and the boy, who instantly ran to me and hugged my legs in a panicked fear. I nearly fall backwards in dizziness as Vincent walked towards me. Mike pushed past me.

"Get away from her!" He yelled "y/n, call the police"

I stumble back out of the room. The boy hugging my legs was now sobbing and drenching my pant leg. I patted his head to try to calm him as we walked down the hall. As soon as we reached the main party hall, the boy ran to his mother. I race to the telephone and dial 911.

"911 whats your emergency?" A lady said calmly

"H-Hi, theres a murderer at Freddy Fazbears" I blurt out "He's already killed some kids"

"I'll send the police and ambulance" She said (Still calmly somehow) "Thank you for letting us no, goodbye"

"Thank you, miss" I say before hanging up the phone and running back to the parts and service, but I was suddenly bombarded by a bunch of parents.

"My son says he was trapped in the store room and his friends were killed"

"What happened to that kid?"

"Are we safe here?"

"Calm down" I almost yell "The police are on the way. In the meantime, my co worker, Jeremy, will be evacuating you from the building the building"

I signal to Jeremy and he runs over, pushing past the mob of people.

"W-what's going o-on?" He asked

"I need you to evacuate everyone from the building" I explain "Theres been a murder. Don't worry, the police are on the way"

I could see Jeremy was beginning to panic as his breathing became shallow and he began sweating.

"I-I'll t-try" He stuttered

I leave him to it and run to the parts and service room. The door was shut so I grab the handle without hesitation. It swings open and I was again hit with the horrid smell of death and blood. I cover my nose and dive deep into the parts and service room.

It was silent. So silent that I could hear my own heartbeat. I shivered as I began to walk through and jump at the sound of the door closing behind me. As soon as the door shuts, I was shrouded in darkness. I feel around for a light and eventually feel a switch on the wall. I flick it up and a small bulb in the middle of the room flickers on to a dim light. I begin to walk further and tried to look away from the children's dead body's, but they were sprawled across the flaw so I had to step over them. I held in the urge to vomit as I pass all the body's and make my way further into the room. The deeper I walk, the more I could hear. I heard grunting noises and the sounds of struggle. I quicken my pace and the sounds became louder and louder until hey were just around the corner. I stop and listen to what was going on.

"I told you to stay away"

"Shut up. You're a monster"

"You don't know me! You don't have the right to judge me!"

The last voice echoed through the room and caused me to jump. I look around the corner and see Mike on the floor in a pile of parts with a bleeding leg and blood dripping from under his had and down his face. Vincent stood over him holding his arm, which was dripping mass amounts of blood. His knife lay behind him, covered in blood. My eyes move from Mike and Vincent, to the discarded knife. I knew what I had to do. I slowly tip toe over to the knife behind Vincent. I hesitate to pick it up (I mean, it's covered in blood, eww) But after a second, I grip it tightly and stand up.

"Hey!" I yell

Vincent turns around and glares deep into my eyes. Mike looks past him at me and slowly closes his eyes.

"What, are you gonna kill me?" Vincent mocks

"No" I say shakily "B-But if I have to, then I will"

"I see. Are you surprised?" He asks

"A little" I answer "Why do you do it though?"

"Because I'm CRAZY!" He snapped "I'm a psychopath! A murderer!"

"But-" I was suddenly at a loss for words "I don't-"

"You don't understand" He cut me off "Neither do I. I don't know why I do this, it just makes me happy"

"You are a psychopath" I say in disgust

"Thank you, I try" He says sarcastically "But, can I ask YOU something?"

"Go ahead" I was a bit thrown off by the question

"Why are you the one accusing me, when your the one with the knife" He says

"What?"

"Your also standing in front of 2 men, one unconscious and the other with a stab wound" He grins "If the police break in here now, your the one who's going to be accused of 4 murders and 2 assaults"

As he says that, the door bursts open and light shines in.

"This is the police, put your hands up and drop your weapons!" an officer yelled

Vincent begins to chuckle to himself quietly as the police close in. I drop the knife and put my hands up in surrender.

"Officers, please, it wasn't me" I plead

Two officers approached me and the rest stayed back with the dead children. One put me in handcuffs and the other arrested Vincent.

"We need a paramedic in here!" One called

Instantly, 4 men in white ran in and helped Mike. It all happened so fast that before I could fully comprehend what was happening, I was already in the police car. My mind was racing, and adrenaline began to exit my body. I took deep reassuring breaths as two cops entered the car and began to drive.