Encountering Purple

I never intended to do a chapter like this but here goes.

(Also, I hate this chapter, it makes me sick. So I'm not going to edit much of it. That means the perspective for the first part will be you/your.)

—————————————————

You look up and see a purple figure creep into the room.

Your breathing pick up a bit as Vincent sneaks into the room and closes the door.

"Hello love~" he said

"H-hi Vincent" You say "what are you doing here?"

"Oh just here seeing my favourite girl" he says softly

"Um, Ok?" You say

He look at you with a creepy smile that seemed to stretch ear to ear. You sit back a bit and you heart was beating faster than normal for some reason.

"Umm" you start "Well thanks for saving me and all, ya know the other night with foxy"

"Oh no problem" he says "he was an easy opponent, just like last time"

"Last time?" You ask

"Oh" he says "yeah, you shouldn't have heard that"

"I-I think you should leave" you say

"Nonsense" he says as he smiles

He turns around, locks the door and pulls the shades.

"We're just getting started" he smiles

He sneaks over to you. And climbs onto your bed. You try to scream but Vincent puts his cold hand over your mouth. You lift your arm to slap him but he pins your arms down with his free hand and your leg with his. You try to pull away but he was too strong and just pushed down harder.

"Shh" he whisper "don't scream"

He slowly took his hand away from your mouth and pulled out a knife from his back pocket. He held it up to your neck and you let out a little whimper. You close your eyes tight waiting for the knife to strike. But it didn't.

In fact, Vincent leans in and smashed his lips against yours. You struggle to pull your arm away but his grip is really strong. You feel his wet tongue in your mouth. You struggle harder but it only tightens his grip. You could feel the wet blood seeping through the bandages on your side and it stung like hell. You decided to stop with the struggling and go in for the attack. You lean in and bite his bottom lip. He pulls back and releases your lips. You start panting from the lack of air. He licks his bottom lip where it was bleeding. Then he looks at you and smiles.

"Oh you like it rough do you?" He says "I'll show you rough"

————————

Now I'll edit it. (Sorry) the perspective is now I/me.

————————
He held the knife closer to my neck and nearly cut into the skin when there was loud banging on the door. I struggle under Vincent and try to scream for help. But I wasn't the one in control. The door suddenly burst open and Scott ran in. I shove Vincent off while he was distracted and he falls to the floor. Scott storms over to Vincent and pulls him up, pinning him to the wall and lifting him to eye level. (which was high) Vincent struggled to find the floor, but his feet were high above the ground.

"What are you doing!?" He yelled "she's been through too much to have you all over her!"

"H-Hey, calm down" Vincent was trying to stay calm himself but was sweating and looked concerned for his own safety.

Scott obviously didn't agree as he smashed Vincent's back against the wall, making him yelp in pain.

"You leave her alone!" Scott shouted "understand!?"

Vincent ignored him and didn't answer.

Again, Scott smashed Vincent's back against the wall.

"Ok, Ok!" he yelped

"You swear!?" Shouted Scott

"Yes ok!" Vincent cried

Scott threw him down on the floor behind him just in time for some nurses to rush in.

"What happened in here?" Asked one nurse

"Call the police" said Scott "and have him arrested"

The nurses rush out and soon the cops came in and roughly threw Vincent out of the room.

I look at Scott and feel the tears stream down my face. He pulls you into a tight hug. I flinch at the pain but ignore it as best as I can, crying into his shoulder as he rubs my back. I calm down and we break away. I breath deeply and Scott takes a seat next to me.

"Thanks" I smile as I wipe my eyes

"No problem" he replied "now, what did you call me over for?"